1. Pilot When Agent Kate Moretti requests the help of Doctor Daniel Pierce, a popular professor of neuroscience, for a case she's been working on involving a murder and a pharmaceutical company, Pierce goes about solving the mystery in a way no one else could.
2. Faces A man appears to have been murdered by a mail-order bride.
3. 86'D A serial killer from 1986 starts killing again.
4. Cipher Pierce tries to crack a coded message in a newspaper.
5. Messenger A young man in a cult claims to hear the word of God.
6. Lovesick Pierce is called upon to investigate a therapists murder.
7. Nemesis Pierce investigates a case involving a schizophrenic.
8. Kilimanjaro Pierce is forced into an uncomfortable social situation.
9. Shadow Pierce is informed about a plot to cover up a senators murder.
10. Light Moretti learns there may be truth in Pierces conspiracy theory.
|Starring||Eric McCormack, Rachael Cook|
|Supporting actors||Kelly Rowan, Arjay Smith|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Arrived as promised. Good series. We enjoyed watching it.Published 4 days ago by Mrs. Linda Mary Law
I liked it especially when how he comes to solve the crime. Its different and original and how he perceives things. Roll on season 2.Published 3 months ago by mal
I am enjoying this DVD, it';s different takes a little to get to grips with it, but once you get into his health problems and understand the progam more it's worth a watch. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jorg Wheelan
I bought 'Elementary' season 1 and thought I'd try this - very pleased I did as it is superb. Such a shame I now have to wait so long before I can buy the second season!Published 4 months ago by ibp777
This is a somewhat unusual theme since the 'hero' does not seem to be what usdsuaklly constitutes a hero. I think this is its appeal as far as I'm concerned. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer