TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 May 2012
I managed to shape my cue tip using this product, if barely, but it is certainly not something that I will be able to use a second time let alone multiple times. The sandpaper wore down incredibly quickly and after it is gone this product is less than useless. Because the paper is glued in you can't even buy replacements.

All in all did exactly what it said on the tin so can't give it lower than a three star rating but certainly not something I would recommend to a friend.
on 23 February 2012
Rubbish product.
Before i could finish shaping my tip the sand paper had worn off leaving an unfinished tip so i had to buy more sand paper to finish the job
I will never buy another one.
A total money wasting product.
on 17 May 2011
Having bought this and used this a few weeks ago, I'm delighted to say it's had an immediate effect on my playing! Whether everyone may find this, I don't know, but after some light use I now have a perfectly rounded and even tip and my break building is improving no end.

The shaper does exactly what it is supposed to do. It's a simple product, but a simple product that works exactly as it is meant to, and to a high standard.

For the price, there's no reason not to have one as part of the set - mine now lives in the cue case!
on 6 January 2015
I bought this as a present for my son, really having no idea how good it would be to shape his pool cue tips. He has found this product excellent really done a god job reshaping the cue tip, which improved his game of pool. My son would recommend this for anyone needing to re shape the pool cue tip.
on 23 February 2012
Sandpaper had completely worn down after a single use, pretty expensive way to shape a single tip. If you want a tip shaper buy one of the refillable ones, much better value for money. Would not recommend this one.
on 24 September 2012
This tip sander/shaper for snooker and pool tip cues does the job okay. I suppose it will be easy to replace the sandpaper inside the product when it wears out. Bit expensive though for a small cheap plastic gadget I think ?
on 1 December 2011
Arrived quickly and it does what it says on the box. I am really pleased with my purchase.Good product.My snooker cue now has a nice tip.
on 7 September 2012
I was very happy with the service that I recieved when ordering this supafile. The supafile does what it says.
on 14 December 2011
good for getting the profile of the tip on your . on fitting a new tip it made shapping the new tip very easy
on 17 February 2011
This product does what is says on the tin.

Very sturdy with good quality sanding surfaces.

I brought 2 as I was not sure if the quality was going to be good or poor
but I only needed to buy 1 so I now have a spare that I will probably
not need it for quite a few years unless I loose the other one.

See one answered question