on 29 December 2014
My nearly 3 year old got this for Christmas. As I saw mentioned in one other review, the puzzle pieces are not as thick as Orchard Toy puzzle pieces tend to be but they do still seem strong enough. I would have felt disappointed if it had cost as much as an Orchard Toy jigsaw though. I would have given this 5 stars if the pieces had been thicker.

Other than that, I have only good things to say about this toy. It's a decent big floor jigsaw puzzle with good large sized pieces, bright colours and perfect for any Peppa Pig fan. There's lots to look at and talk about with your toddler once it's made (we had to do much of the making it for our toddler but I reckon by 3 and a half years she will be abLe to do it herself) and you can pass a happy half hour just getting them to name the characters for you.
on 19 July 2014
My 2 year old loves putting this together ( with help) and naming all the characters. The pieces are really chunky and are non- traditional shapes so it's quite an interesting puzzle even for grown ups!!
on 15 August 2014
Just a lovely puzzle, daughter went crazy for it, delivered promptly. A must for any little (or big) Peppa fan!
on 24 November 2015
It is a great toy. Wonderful for toddlers. It has a good level of difficulty. it is big and awesome. It has so many characters in it. Good quality. All the pieces are different, so your kids has to create new strategies to determine where should that piece fit in. Peppa and George are actually really tiny it is hard to find them. But it is good fun.
on 14 December 2015
I bought this for my 2 year old in waterstones and she loves it, therefore picked this up from amazon for a friends little girl who is a similar age. Even though it's a fairly complex and large jigsaw if your child likes Peppa Pig (and mine loves it) they will tackle this no problems by looking for the characters rather than the shapes.
on 17 April 2015
Nice puzzle for my 2 1/2 year old. Would have preferred smaller pieces as it's easier for him to see what he's dealing with. All the Peppa Pig characters are there.
on 8 December 2014
Turned up on time nice picture for the puzzle my daughter loves it all in all I would defiantly recommend this product
on 5 September 2014
Great puzzle
Large sized pieces for those little hands
So far hours of fun for the little one
on 21 July 2015
My Daughter loves this puzzle. It's very big, durable and great fun for "muddy puddle" lovers!
on 13 September 2015
We have 2 year old twins who have got lots of use out of this. Hard wearing and easy to put together.