Top positive review
48 people found this helpful
Nice & loud and sounds like Peppa
on 14 November 2010
I bought a "In The Nightgarden Book" for my little one of a similar style to this one.
To be honest, that "Noisy Sound Book" was pretty lame, you had to strain your ears to hear the noises and my little one wasn't very interested at all.
So, I was a little apprehensive about buying a Peppa Pig Noisy Sounds book despite the good price.
I have been really pleasantly surprised!!!
1. The buttons are a lot more colourful and clear.
2. The sounds are very clear and actually sound like the characters on TV.
3. My little one loves the book and wants to press the buttons until it drives you round the bend.
4. My 22 month old loves the book and is starting to associate the noises the buttons make with the story.
5. Only slight draw back is some of the buttons take a bit of pushing to ellicit a noise and can be a bit stiff for a toddler.