on 14 November 2010
I bought a "In The Nightgarden Book" for my little one of a similar style to this one.
To be honest, that "Noisy Sound Book" was pretty lame, you had to strain your ears to hear the noises and my little one wasn't very interested at all.

So, I was a little apprehensive about buying a Peppa Pig Noisy Sounds book despite the good price.

I have been really pleasantly surprised!!!
1. The buttons are a lot more colourful and clear.
2. The sounds are very clear and actually sound like the characters on TV.
3. My little one loves the book and wants to press the buttons until it drives you round the bend.
4. My 22 month old loves the book and is starting to associate the noises the buttons make with the story.
5. Only slight draw back is some of the buttons take a bit of pushing to ellicit a noise and can be a bit stiff for a toddler.
on 31 May 2011
My 4 year old daughter is a huge Peppa Pig fan & absoulutely loves this book! The sounds are realistic & clear and the book follows the story of Peppa Pig enjoying a day with her friends, hence, it has been my daughter's favourite bedtime story every night since the book arrived 3 weeks ago! The story is just about the right length as a bedtime story and I would definitely recommend it to other Peppa Pig fans!
on 15 January 2015
For the price this is a very good book, the large varieties of sounds available have fascinated my 2 year old since purchase, and the picture prompts within the text are clear to him as to which button to press. The story is a good length and the illustration is clear and well rendered.

2 small criticisms however: First the buttons do not work unless pressed centrally, which sometimes my little one finds difficult and can prove frustrating.
It also appears a little delicate, the first copy we received half the buttons did not function, but Amazon were quick and helpful with its replacement.
on 1 December 2010
Really impressed with the delivery, especially in this bad snowy weather! Ordered yesterday and by 5.30pm the next day it had arrived, great stuff. One little niggle though, the packaging was a little over the top for a book! Amazon you cease to 'amaze' me, well done and thank you.
on 18 November 2010
Part of my daughters christmas. The story doesnt seem very long but she'll love the noises as she loves peppa pig
on 4 December 2010
lovely book just right for 2 to 5 year olds. up to date with bold colours and good noises. excellent price
on 30 November 2015
This is a great book for toddlers . As your toddler discovers the fun nature sounds and phrases they will get to recognise them and not worry . Ages 1-4 years , your toddler will hear fun phrases, animal sounds , normal indoor sounds and nature sounds as you and your toddler read the book together ! Your toddler will also hear singing and songs though out the read about ! Each button plays sounds , songs and popular phases really good to cheer up little toddlers ! Each button is small for toddlers and preschoolers to press.
on 24 December 2015
Very dissapointed ripped pages and all lose had to rate one star to let me write a review other wise no star rating.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 2 November 2010
I purchased this for my 18 month old for Christmas as he loves both Peppa pig and books perfect for him sure this will be a firm favourite.
Very quick delivery and well packaged would recommend.
on 4 May 2011
This is a great book for your child, my little boy is 3 years old and I know he will love it. Bought for the plane to keep him entertained for the hours on end it will be travelling. There is only for me one slight drawback, the book is quite big. I didnt expect it to be so big. May take up a bit of room in your bag/cabin case. Lovely clear sounds, lots of lovely colours for younger children to see. A lovely short story too.

A good buy but it let down by the size of the book.