Style Name: Muddy Puddles PeppaChange
Price:£19.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 4 April 2014
My daughter likes her Peppa Pig, however we have had it just over a month and its stopped bouncing! It is a good toy especially if your little one is obsessed with Peppa Pig!
on 5 February 2014
Well,it's peppa!! What child wouldn't love it? They all enjoy this,a fun cuddly toy for just about all ages,even the adults had fun with it
on 20 December 2012
I ordered this for my 3 year old. He's a really big fan of peppa pig and I thought this would be fun for him. I took it out of the box, put new good quality batteries in it, switched it on then pressed the chest button....nothing! No jumping, no talking, it wouldn't work. I got a refund, returned faulty pig and ordered a new one. This time it worked when I pressed the chest, but when I pressed it a second time it wouldn't work. Took batteries back in and out, tried batteries in another toy which worked fine. This one is going back too and my son will have to make do with one less toy at Christmas because I'm not hopeful for a working replacement. If you buy this make sure it works before you have a disappointed child on their special occasion.
on 22 February 2014
My little girl loved it just what she wanted it was all she asked Santa for Amazon came through for me
on 27 January 2015
Brillant item my son loves it's soo much and laughs his head off at it still haha x
on 15 July 2015
Cant thank gateway toys enough when contacted seller very polite and helpful, fast delivery peppa pig is amazing! A present for my daughters birthday as a massive peppa pig fan she is going to be one happy little girl. Fab seller fab product and fab price would deffo recommend!
on 18 December 2014
this is a Christmas gift for my granddaughter . To be sure it worked I put in the batteries --- then had to force myself to stop playing with it before using all the battery power - a wonderful gift for any little Peppa fan (and this not-so-little one !)
on 4 January 2015
I bought this a Xmas gift for my daughter who is nearly 2 and loves peppa pig. The toy didn't come with batteries so buy some before! It is a good quality toy and says a few peppa pig phrases and jumps slightly off the ground. Overall happy with this toy
on 3 March 2015
I originaly bought one as a girl for a friend daughter.. it was loved so much I also bought one for my daughte.. it well worth it for any peppa fan... even my older child enjoys playing with peppa and making her jump!!!!!... a must for any peppa fan!
on 25 December 2015
Came without a back for the batteries so the batteries are exposed which isn't safe and it doesn't say all the phrases it stated its supposed to count to 10 and doesn't only says 3-4 phrases got this as an Xmas present so was too late to return