- Board book: 60 pages
- Publisher: Ladybird (2 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409306178
- ISBN-13: 978-1409306177
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.3 x 9.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (105 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Peppa Pig: Fairy Tale Little Library Board book – 2 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The titles encased are:
1. The Royal Party
2. Sleepy Princess
3. The King, the Cook and the Wizard
4. George's Dragon
5. St George the Brave
6. Princess Peppa
Each board book measures about 8.75 cm square and is nicely chunky for little fingers to hold and turn the durable pages which have rounded edges.
Each tale runs over 8 pages with a line or two of fairly small text in typical fairy tale fashion, e.g.:
Text from 'Princess Peppa':
* Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Peppa.....
* Princess Peppa lived in a castle at the top of a very tall beanstalk.
* Princess Peppa had lots of toys. Princess Teddy was her favourite!
* Sir George the Brave was Princess Peppa's brother.
* They had lots of fun playing in the castle together.
Interspersed is the odd extra such as 'Yawn!' or 'Grrr!' or 'Hee Hee!' - to join in with!
All the books are colourfully illustrated throughout with the title in white on the front and the spine..... and, not forgetting .....that aforementioned 'extra dimension' - the back cover pictures make up a little jigsaw featuring Peppa and George!
They all fit comfortably into a cardboard slip case with finger cut-outs, and the whole package measures around 9 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm making it easy to carry around.
Popular with both our youngest girls and boys this little library well represents 5 star value, in my opinion.
I would recommend these sets...whatever the character/TV show.
2. Durable and hard pages for longer life
3. No sharp edges
4. Perfect size for little hands
5. And best of all (my 4 yr old son discovered this) if you turn over all the books and look at the back side, they assemble together to form a puzzle!
The delivery arrived within 3 days. What more can you ask for at this price?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice size for little hands and Peppa fans will enjoy but the stories are virtually non-existant. In one Peppa tires herself out looking in the mirror and has a nap.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Got these for my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas, she loves then as they are small like her & with her learning to read & loving peppa pig there are just right for her she... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Lizo
Great Christmas present for a 3yr old.. Different stories with Princess Peppa and George the night. I keep these in the little ones bag so easy for her to read in the car or out... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Kher K.
Lovely small set of board books, my niece loves them. They are hard wearing as she loves to take them everywhere. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Hannah Smith
I have received my order and I am so happy with them thank yiuPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Brought as a gift for my niece at christmas. She seemed very happy with them xPublished 1 month ago by Diddles