A very fresh, spicy, delicate masculine fragrance with citrus tones, which is my favourite scent for men from the Penhaligon range. It is light to wear and lasts throughout the day. It is presented in a traditional bottle and is attractively boxed ready to be gifted.

This is a scent that is included in the Penhaligon's Scent Library, which has a selection of ten different fragrance samples that enable you to try before you buy. I am wary of buying perfume on line after a bad experience in the past when I took a punt on a scent I had never smelled and ultimately didn't like. An expensive mistake, not to be repeated thanks to the sample I tested before making this purchase.
on 10 December 2013
My favourite perfume at a very good price. The service was once again excellent. Will recommend this to friends. Good
on 1 October 2013
It is fresh and lasts - I like it a lot. It is a little expensive is the only drawback.
on 19 February 2015
My favourite of all the fragrances even though it is a Cologne. Been wearing it for years and quite often get compliments.
on 15 January 2016
Bought this for my mother as she'd requested it. She adored it and I'm sure I got a better price for it buying through Amazon.
on 26 December 2015
A delicious perfume and one I would use every day if it wasn't so expensive!
on 17 November 2015
Special request for Christmas - he loves it!
on 26 August 2015