- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Penderyn Welsh Malt Whisky 70 cl
|Price:||£36.00 (£51.43 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Distilled in our unique copper pot still, matured in bourbon barrels and finished in rich Madeira wine casks.
- Crisp and finely rounded, with the sweetness to balance an appetising dryness. Notes of tropical fruit, raisins and vanilla.
- Winner of the Best World Whisky, Gold Medal at the 2012 International Whisky Competition
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The Gold Medal award winning single malt whisky from the only distillery in Wales. Our unique distilled single malt whisky is matured in bourbon barrels and finished in Madeira casks to impart a generous flavour of subtle complexity.
From the Manufacturer
Matured in bourbon barrels and finished in Madeira casks
International Spirit Competitions
Awards 2011 - 2014
- Winner of the Best World Whisky, Gold Medal at the 2012 & 2013 International Whisky Competition
- Awarded silver in the 2013 International Spirits Challenge
- Awarded silver in the 2014 International Wines and Spirits Competition
Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky 70cl
- At a generous 46% ABV, it has a classic freshness with aromas of cream toffee, rich fruit and raisins. The palate is crisp and finely rounded, with the sweetness to balance an appetising dryness. Notes of tropical fruit, raisins and vanilla persist in the finish.
- This single malt whisky is smooth, light in character and softly golden in colour.
- The whisky still at Penderyn is unlike any other: a single copper pot still producing a flavourful spirit of extraordinary strength and purity.
- Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky was first launched on St David’s Day, 1st March 2004, in the presence of HRH Prince Charles, to huge critical acclaim from both acknowledged whisky experts and "ordinary" consumers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am not really a whisky drinker but on taking him up on an offer of a quick taste, I had to agree that it is a really smooth and pleasant tasting whisky. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend it to someone who would like to enjoy whisky but has been put off by some of the paint stripper that is out there. A nice introduction to the world of whisky.
The Welsh are giving Ireland and Scotland a good run for their money in the whisky stakes.
Not to be sniffed at...or maybe it is to be sniffed at, taking in the rich aroma and then letting the golden liquid surprise your senses even more.
Fully enjoyable. A great whisky
Arrived superfast nicely packaged and presented, makes a really nice gift for a whisky lover at christmas or on any other special occasion.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my Granddad for Christmas after he went on about it. He must be very happy with it as there's none left and there wasnt any complaints.Published 8 days ago by Simon Morgan
Superb absolutely superb.. Definitely 5 stars I would have rated this even higher had the star rating been more 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻thank the blend taste of this whiskey is definitely unique... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Didn't last long enough... 😛. Seriously nice malt. Bought as a present for discerning friend. He was impressed.Published 12 days ago by Spider
Present for a colleague: he's from Wales and we wanted to get him some Welsh booze. Turns out that he came from the same valley and loves this whiskey. What a good buy!Published 17 days ago by paul
Excellent whisky - impulse buy as a gift, but a massive success with the whisky lover it was bought forPublished 20 days ago by Joanna Beale