Cider Apple Vinegar for horses has many benefits for equine health including helping to:
- Manage arthritis.
- Improve digestion.
- Promote vitality.
- Deter insects.
- Add a beautiful shine to the coat.
As the name suggests, it is simply vinegar made from cider. The Cider Apple Vinegar sold by Pegasus Health is made from whole British apples and is believed to be a powerful aid to good digestion. The active constituents in Cider Apple Vinegar for horses help to break down important nutrients in the diet allowing them to be absorbed more effectively. It can also help cleanse the digestive tract and re-balance the ratio of acidity and alkalinity in the body.
Cider Apple Vinegar from Pegasus Health is 100% natural and has not been pasteurised and filtered which would destroy and remove the ‘mother’ a jelly-like substance which is in fact a ball of health-giving enzymes responsible for much of the power of Cider Apple Vinegar.
Without the 'mother' - which should be consumed by horses and ponies for the best results - the vinegar is only useful as a table condiment or for cooking. This is why much of the Cider Apple Vinegar sold in supermarkets has been treated to remove the 'mother'.
It is natural and normal for our natural Cider Apple Vinegar for horses to be cloudy and to contain sediment. Shake before each feeding so that the 'mother' breaks up and all the goodness contained in the vinegar is evenly distributed.Cider Apple Vinegar Contains
- Minerals such as: Calcium, Chlorine, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium.
- Copper, Fluorine, Silicon and Sulphur.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E.
- Beta-carotene, Pectin - which helps reduce cholesterol deposits in the arteries - and Malic, Propionic and Tartaric acids.
- Help with extra digestive support.
- Provide an appetite stimulant.
- As a natural probiotic.
- Combat early signs of joint stiffness.
- Assist with managing diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Deter flies and help heal hoof infections - when used as a wash.
- Help support and maintain good circulation.
- Improve coat condition and general vitality.
Our Cider Apple Vinegar is made via a natural aerobic acetation process using whole apples. They are neither filtered nor pasteurised, retaining the goodness of the vitamins, enzymes and minerals of the original apple source.