Pegasus Health LiveAid is a fast-acting, tried and trusted liver tonic for horses. LiveAid improves digestion and ensures that your horse can successfully absorb all the nutritional goodness from its diet and any supplements taken.
Symptoms that your horse may have impaired liver function include an inability to gain condition - despite correct feeding and regular worming - poor coat quality, listlessness and general failure to thrive and sparkle. In many cases, improvements can be seen within a few days of starting to take LiveAid. You may notice the colour of your horse’s coat start to change as his digestion begins to work more efficiently.LiveAid Contains
Feed LiveAid To
- A range of powerful but natural herbal extracts.
- No chemicals or solvents are added during the manufacturing process.
- Horses with damaged liver tissues or poorly-performing liver function.
- Show and competition horses and ponies - to improve condition and bodyweight.
- Horses which are recovering from illness.
- Horses which have taken courses of antibiotics, steroids, anti-inflammatories or other conventional drugs - to restore the body’s natural balance.
- Horses and ponies with sluggish liver parenchyma and inadequate bile secretion.
- Horses who have had a change in diet - to help them adapt.
Horses susceptible to foul faecal odour, oedemas, filled legs, listlessness and laminitis. We recommend a 30-day course of LiveAid twice a year for all horses and ponies for optimum health and performance. However, performance, show, veteran and working horses and ponies will benefit from a 30-day course of LiveAid every 3 months. It can be used continuously for horses that need constant help.
Andrographis paniculata, Boerhaavia diffusa, Terminalia arjuna, Citrullus colocynthis, Eclipta alba, Terminalia chebula, Aphanmixis rohituka, Ichnocarpus frutescens, Solanum nigrum, Phyllanthus niruri, Fumaria parviflora, Achyrananthes aspera, Azadirachta indica, Swertia chirata, Tephrosia purpurea, Sida cordifolia, Mangifera indica