- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: Pebble
- ASIN: B00HB62Y82
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 72,585 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Pebble (WHITE) - The e-paper watch for Android and iPhone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Instant Notifications: See who is calling and receive important emails and texts without having to pull your phone out
- Display: 1.26-inch, 144 × 168 pixel black & white e-paper display, LED backlight, Optical hard coating for scratch resistance
- Power and Battery: Lithium-ion polymer battery, 5-7 days between charges, USB charging cable with magnetic connector included
- Waterproof to 5 ATM fresh and saltwater, Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR and 4.0 (Low Energy), Takes standard 22mm watch straps
- Dimensions/Weight: Case: 52mm L × 36mm W × 11.5mm T, Band: 22mm wide, Weight: 38g / 1.34oz (including standard band)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bloomberg Top Tech Gift for 2013 - The Pebble Smart Watch is the first watch built for the 21st century. It's infinitely customizable, with beautiful downloadable watchfaces and useful internet-connected apps. Pebble connects to Android and iPhone smartphones using Bluetooth, alerting you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. Compatible with select Apple and Android devices including Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C and 5S and iPod Touch, as well as most Android devices with OS 2.3 or later for wide-ranging use (some features many vary according to device). Bluetooth technology allows simple pairing with compatible devices, so you can easily view text messages and other notifications, accept or decline incoming calls, control your music and more. Downloadable watch faces and apps let you personalize your watch (additional fees may apply). The E-paper display ensures a clear view even when you're outdoors, and the waterproof design enables use while swimming or washing dishes. The Pebble Smart Watch has been designed as a minimalist yet fashionable product that seamlessly blends into everyday life. Pebble puts critical apps and notifications on your wrist, giving you immediate access to what's most important. See who is calling or get the most important emails and texts without having to pull your phone out in the middle of the meeting. For further information, view the Pebble E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android video here: http://youtu.be/RKvUxWslEyA.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
First of all, don't expect too much. It's easy to run away with the idea that this is somehow going to be the swiss army knife of communications, but out of the box it has a small list of features. That's not to say that it doesn't do them well, and after a few hours I found I'd already stopped checking my phone so frequently safe in the knowledge that if anything deserved my attention, a subtle vibration would alert me to it on my wrist.
As of writing there is an app store slowly growing in size with a collection of useful and quirky apps that you can install onto your watch. The pebble now finds itself surrounded by several other smartwatches offering colour screens and touch displays with voice support, but there's one thing that the pebble retains it's crown on, and that is battery life.
The pebble will go for a week before needing a charge. In comparison, another smart watch I have limps through a day before needing some juice. In a world of personal electronic devices, do I really need yet another thing to plug into the wall every night? When you strip it all back, they ultimately all do the same thing, this just does it for several times longer. Yes other watches let you speak to them, but in what situation are you not going to feel like a complete idiot sat in public asking your wrist what the weather's like tomorrow?!
Is practical sexy? No. Does this do what is expected of it, and well? Definitely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was purchased as a xmas gift for my son. He is very pleased with it.Published 13 months ago by Thomas Angell
Brilliant for the money. Basic smart watch but worth the moneyPublished 17 months ago by Michael Livingstone
Rubbish. Complete waste of money. Poorly built. Overly simplistic software. Avoid.Published 18 months ago by Ryetee