Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£17.64+ £3.99 shipping

on 9 January 2013
Nice product for when it's just too cold to rely on mits but you don't want to wear fully insulated gloves. Nice snug fit and don't lose their shape (well not yet anyway after a couple of months use). Reasonably water resistant (not proof) and do dry out quickly and not uncomfortable even when a bit wet.

Speedy delivery.

Very good.
on 10 February 2014
Comfortable gloves that are stylish and appear well made. Warm enough for all but freezing conditions. Fingers slightly too long for me.
on 14 May 2014
My son uses them for cycling to work in the cold and wet of Wales and likes them. I think he said the fingers are quite long as his fingers are shortish.
on 16 January 2014
To quote my very happy father. They keep my hands warm.

Exactly what's required to cycle to work on a cold day.
on 7 October 2013
These gloves fit well, are easy to put on, grip handlebars well and generally do exactly what's needed of cycle gloves for the amateur.
on 3 February 2014
Bought for husband for Christmas and he is very pleased. Good quality, light, flexible and sizing correct. Very happy just needs to get out on his bike now!
on 20 August 2015
a bit thight to put on but otherwise very good
on 19 January 2013
Wind proof and Water proof, these gloves have kept my hands warm in temps of -5 and are a durable hardwaring glove. Highly recommended.
on 1 December 2013
I only came to these gloves after I used the word "Winter glove" using a search engine and one reviewer here has mentioned they are a winter glove. They aren't advertised for this purpose and the Light version is sold alongside this Winter version on the same page. Use the drop down list when choosing your size and make sure not to click on the Light version if you want a good winter glove.
They seem fantastic. In fact I may take them to bed tonight and have them alongside me as I know that when I wake up I will be thinking about what a great purchase I have made, and start missing them !! I will re-edit this once I've tried them out.
on 3 December 2013
I have read good reviews on these cycling gloves and have purchased them for my Grandson. As they are a present
cannot give a full account.

See one answered question