on 22 June 2012
Snug fit, keeps hands warm and dry, still able to be dextrous whilst wearing them !! Quality from Pearl Izumi again.
on 28 January 2013
Partner over the moon with them - he uses them every day for over an hour - no complaints, great make, fits realy well.
on 20 June 2013
now have two pairs perfect for all conditions. would highly recommend these and will buy again. Essential item for me now
on 9 September 2013
these gloves are thin and warm, which is nice. the only thing was, that the overlaps on the inside where the fingers are sawn together were a bit much. we got the gloves inside out and cut the overlaps back. now they are fine.
on 20 March 2014
not to thick, very flexible & feel great on. BUY a size larger than normal as they come up small
on 11 November 2014
Nice gloves, still have full control, not tested extreme weather yet though
on 11 August 2013
The gloves seem good, they're a good fit - I'm a regular size woman and the men's small fit like a glove! - and they look good too but I'm slightly worried about how the glove palm would hold up if I'm knocked off onto tarmac road, hopefully it'd just shred the glove and not my hand but the palm seems a bit thin / lightweight for my liking....! At £32 I'd expect to feel a bit safer....