Format: DVD|Change

on 24 December 2003
Fantastic! Peak Practice was a medical drama that lasted 10yrs on ITV. What more could you want, the beautiful Derbyshire countryside, great characters and interesting medical stories. Watching Jack and Beth in the 'will they, wont they' storyline is great. A must buy for all Peak fans, and here's hoping they put the following 8 series on DVD as well!!
on 14 October 2014
I enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. The plots are quite well written and don't always end in happily ever after which is reasonably true to life. However I do find Amanda Burton's role is becoming more irritating. I have bought the third series.
on 24 February 2007
Peak Practice was first-class entertainment, from the first Series with Kevin Whately and Amanda Burton to the last episode of Series 12, with completely different characters. When is ITV going to get it's act together and bring out the other 10 series? I'm surely not the only person who wants to watch this excellent medical drama over and over again. It was, in my opinion, THE ultimate medical series of all.
on 27 May 2011
I loved Peak Practice from the very first episode way back in the 1990s. And am loving it all over again. Fine actors, great scenery and good story lines. Will keep getting more series as I can afford them.
on 13 May 2013
Order was quick and on time the series was just as good as the first time , Amason is great most of the time , but you still didn,t credit my account with 7 99 from the 22nd of Dec , I asked for the date you credit my account, but no reply , I wouldn't put up with this agin , and as you know I shop on line a lot with being house bound . , dont spoil your record G Shreeve
on 11 August 2013
It's great to be able to revisit the stories of "Peak Practice". Good for a bit of anxiety (will he, won't he?) - or even a chuckle at times. Thank you!
on 3 December 2013
I bought it for the cast and I am very satisfied with it.I really enjoyed myself watching it and I think I will soon watch it again.
on 13 December 2015
One of the discs was damaged, #3, so I couldn't play it. I went on chat to report it but was told I should have returned it sooner. I had just begun watching it. So I have re-ordered the whole series for that sake of one disc, but I was stuck. I do want to see it.
on 17 July 2011
More mountainous medical dilemmas and dramas from the likeable trio. With a classic handmade Bristol motor car thrown in to further male interest in the show. Ladies man, Jack, practical Beth and slightly irrational Will heal the sick while trying to deal once again with their own relationship trials, triumphs and foibles. If you liked the first series you won't be disappointed.
on 11 October 2014
I never saw the TV series here in NZ. I bought the first series because of Kevin Whately as I own the complete Morse and Lewis detective series in which he features.
Peak Practice has good character based story lines and was a very good purchase.