on 26 May 2012
I bought this book on the understanding that was a prequel to the planet wolf series. A prequel to me details what happens before the series starts. This is totally mixed up. The format of the book is in a series of short stories. IThe book does give a lot of information about the situation before the planet wolf series but then it gives some information which reveals the end of some of the books which I have not read yet. In addition to this it seems to give information in some of the sub plots on the understanding that the reader has read the planet wolf series and has access to information about the storeline. Unless you have done that the stories are meaningless. If you've read the Planet Wolf series I think it would be very enjoyable but don't make the same mistake as me and read it first.
on 17 January 2014
I love fantasy books and Candy Rae is up there with the best, like Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey. I have all of this series and have read them twice so far. My only disappointment was they were not long enough and left me wanting more!!! Surely there must be more to come - what happened to those that left for the new planet and to those that stayed ? More please.
on 27 November 2013
Continues the series perfectly I enjoyed this book as much as I did the rest. If si-fy fantasy is your preferred reading this is the book for you.
on 24 July 2013
I had not read any books by this author before but after book 1 was hooked and have now read all of them