Size: 30mlChange
Price:£14.25+ £0.95 shipping

on 15 January 2011
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a floral bag pouch for the hand bag.Excellent product and very good value.
0Comment98 of 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2011
Bought as a present for the lovely wife who was very pleased with my choice, loves the smell and pouch handy for use in handbags apparently.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2016
I purchased a total of two of these as gifts when they were on offer.
I am delighted with them.
The most amazing thing about them perhaps is the fantastic box and bag it comes with.

The bag is floral and very good quality with two strings which makes it easy to close tightly - Ideal for when travelling etc.
The actual box is larger than most and looks lovely and very PRESENTABLE.

The two ladies I had purchased them for are both in their 20's and both love it. They both said they had not heard of it but are delighted as they really like the smell and whole feel of it.

The actual smell is very unique and not very similar to any other perfumes I have smelt. It is not extremely strong but at the same time will make itself known with its uniqueness and boldness. I strongly reccomend this as it will also last you long and comes with a very ideal bag etc.

I hope my review helps you decide upon purchasing it or not :) I have taken my time to write this would you kindly give me a thumbs up and say I was helpful :)
on 24 October 2009
This perfume is definately not the usual rose perfume. I never thought I would have bought a floral perfume as I go for more citrus fresh smells. But, this perfume I must say is my favourite. I wear it all the time, day or night, and always feel fresh. It is a long lasting fragrance and doesn't go off like some perfumes. Well worth the money as you don't need to keep topping it up, my last 50ml bottle lasted months using it every day and sometimes evenings.
0Comment94 of 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2013
I fell in love with this fragrance whilst shopping in town. Came home and ordered it online. It is beautifully packaged in a little rose covered draw string bag. An ideal gift for a woman any age, or as a treat for yourself. It is a very light and feminine fragrance, but if you don't like the smell of old fashioned roses, it won't be for you.
on 29 June 2013
I smelt this scent on a colleague, it is so fresh and clean smelling. It leaves a lovely lingering fragrance in the room too! Love it
on 21 August 2011
I was put off by the name of this perfume to begin with as I always associated rose perfumes with older women, but once I smelled this on someone else, immediately wanted some. It will now remain in my perfume collection for good!
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2009
I too normally like something more citrus for fragrance, and also like les jardins sur le nil by hermes, but this is sooo true to the smell of big summer roses, that I really like it...and it brings to mind hot summer days beautifully.
0Comment36 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
Wife liked it! in fact she liked it very much - what more can I say other than she liked it!
on 25 October 2010
I received this perfume as a 40th Birthday gift, I love it! It really smells fantastic and makes me feel special.