Size: 100 ml - WomenChange

on 16 August 2013
Excellent value for money for a 100ml bottle. Quiite a unique smell for which i get plenty of comments about.
on 15 August 2013
Great smelling product at a pretty good price. A good way of scoring a few extra brownie points with your wife
on 16 June 2010
Have always wanted a Paul Smith perfume but they seemed expensive, but when i saw the tester for that price on Amazon i quickly placed the order. the item was delivered in good time and as expected. its common knowledge that testers usually dont have a cover, this one came in a pack anyway, the fragrance smells the same with the original. Was good value for money. Thanks to Amazon. will buy it any other day.
on 26 December 2011
I love this perfume anyway,but when it arrived I was suprised it was the normal size.The price was so low I imagined it must be a half sized bottle ....wrong!This is brilliant value.
on 12 September 2012
Very happy with price & product. Looks really snazzy and classy. This was purchased as a gift and I can say that it does smell wonderful :-) and the recipient was delighted !
on 10 January 2010
ALWAYS BEEN A BIT UNSURE ABOUT BUYING TESTERS. TOOK A GAMBLE ON THIS ONE AND AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. EXACTLY THE SAME PRODUCT AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE.WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
on 15 November 2011
WOULD AMAZON PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR IF THE SALE IS FOR A TESTER OR FULLY PACKAGED RETAIL BOTTLE????? SO MANY REVEIWS TALK OF HAVING BOUGHT A TESTER????? I HAVE HAD TO BUY ELSE-WHERE BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSION????? I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT A REVIEW BUT I FELT SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE IT CLEAR EXACTLY WHAT WERE BUYING........
33 comments20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2015
Great price great perfume. I struggle to find this on the high street so great that Amazon stock it.
I've seen previous comments on it being a tester well mine certainly isn't. I worked for many years in perfume sales and testers are clearly marked both on packaging and bottle. Fragrance is exactly as my previous bottles bought for a higher price in stores and lasts all day.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2013
I bought this as a presnt for my friend as she loved mine which i have had for some time .
on 25 May 2012
I have bought paul smith perfume before (Roses) and the smell lasted all day long but with this one I find it doesnt last at all. I must stress this is NOT the sellers fault and the perfume itself does smell lovely and is a bargain at the price, but just doesnt seem to last as well as some of the other paul smith perfumes, and i would use this seller again without hesitation, just not to buy this perfume