Ive got the paul lamond england team, and have a few comments about them.
1) whats with all the kevin keegan lookalikes? as a gerdie I appreciate he is in the squad but all his clones are too much. Those long haired players just look daft.
2) I can now after about 17 attempts take the players out of the pack without pulling them off their bases. One player has a mis-made stump that needed cutting and glueing so he would go in properly without falling off his base every 2 minutes.
3) The bases are very curved, I like the modern flat bottom bases for accurate playing and as someone who isnt very good I find these men harder to use although very entertaining.
4) The england badge isnt a st georges cross, its 3 lions. not too hard to get right.
5) The bendy players can withstand some punishment, but the bendy goalkeeper isnt exactly great for shot stopping. He is about 3 missed saves away from getting some gardening wire shoved of his **** to give him a bit of backbone.
I do like the overall look of the team and will continue to practice curling my players to make the most out of the bases. They do look good and play well but are harder to use than other easy to get brands now like zeugo, although the easyness of curling will make them advantagious to experienced players.