on 7 November 2007
My 5 year old chose these to buy with her holiday money, we weren't convinced they would get used that much. How wrong could we be!!!!! They are fab, small children can play by using the colours instead of the number of dots, and adults are driven crazy when they can't use a Bendomino because it turns the wrong way! They've given us and our friends and family loads of fun, so much so that I've bought 2 more sets for Xmas gifts, and other friends have bought at least 4 sets among them since playing at our house. So be quick, get them before they're gone!
on 2 December 2009
This is a really great childrens' game for adults! It's an ideal party fill-in while guests are in recovery mode from the usual exertions, and real fun - especially after a tipple or two. It's dominoes with a really interesting difference - spot on, as it were, and the bendy shapes make the game rather less easy to conclude than the standard 'straight brick' version. Not so entertaining with just two players, and probably best if there's between three and six participants. Good value, for sure, and highly recommended
on 16 January 2015
This looks like a simple game that you'd get bored of quickly? WRONG.
The twist is in the bend so to speak. Lay the tile one way and you could block the other player laying their tile because it does not bend in the right direction. You have to think ahead, keep an eye on what has already been laid and tiles combination you know your opponent does not have. A game of strategy, memory, skill and luck. Simple but fun. Also bloody annoying as the wife seems to beat me every time...
on 30 August 2015
What an absolutely fantastic game! The bendominoes themselves are made out of a quality material (ceramic I think). They look great, feel beautiful and give a satisfying "chink" when your "shuffling" them. The game itself has little or no deviation from the original dominoes game other than they have a bend, but that bend makes ALL the difference. You may think you have a piece to put down but because of the curve you can't. Anyway enough of my waffle find out for yourself, you shouldn't be disappointed!
on 22 June 2009
I originally saw Bendominos in a shop and thought it might just be a gimmick on a tried and tested game. Well, I was wrong. Since I bought it it has been the centre of attention for three generations of our family. The fact that Bendominos curve makes the game fiendishly fun but suiting all ages and abilities as long as you can count up to six.

The pieces are well made and beautifully boxed. This makes a great gift for social games players!
on 19 August 2009
Excellent idea for a new twist to dominoes. You can't always play the tile you would expect to be able to play due to the placement of the dominoes which makes you think harder!
on 27 December 2014
Love this game - we first came across it in a pub & loved the 'twist' on traditional dominoes (pun intended). Bought these for my 6 year old son who is mad for dominoes. Good quality product & comes in a sturdy tin for storage.
on 27 December 2011
Honestly I expected more of this toy considering the previous reviews on it. The game ends too soon - it takes no more than two minutes and there's no time to see much development or feel any excitement. I don't see how more than two players could enjoy this toy, considering the small amount of time it takes for two people to finish the game. I guess the game would have been much more exciting with more tiles. I won't be buying more sets to check this theory of mine. Overall the build quality is very good, I'm a little concerned with the tin box - the bottom was already scratched on the edges, so I hope it won't rust. The pieces are very well made and look really good. If you're looking for a very quick game this would be your perfect choice. It failed to excite us because we're too old to have problems with concentrating on a game for more than two minutes, i.e. we need something that would require the investing of more time and efforts. I find playing our old original dominoes much more exciting due to its greater amount of tiles and longer playing time.
on 15 May 2015
we found this game of Bendominoes while on holiday to pass time for our Granddaughter with the weather not to good, and after the 4 night we also found ourselves looking forward to it .We didnot need any persuading to buy it when we got home and found Amazon was the cheapest what a lovely game . And what it says With A Twist just right to pass some time , But Be Warned Grandchildren Don't Like To Loose Ba Humbug .
on 6 June 2010
In one word FANTASTIC.
Great game for all ages.
Fun, Fun, Fun.
Fiendishly addictive just one more game.
Curving the dominoes adds more strategy will I lay a piece bending left or right?
A great product, fantastic quality colourful pieces and metal tin to carry them in.
Buy you will not be dissappointed.

See one answered question