- Plastic Comb: 356 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 8 edition (20 Aug. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0139380930
- ISBN-13: 978-0139380938
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 2.2 x 27.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,554,591 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Pattern Making by the Flat Pattern Method Plastic Comb – 20 Aug 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A must have for all who dare to push yourselfs beyond the boundaries of the boring old Simplicity's and Vogue's!!
Incidentally a good book for making patterns from scratch is "Basic Pattern Skills For Fashion Design." It starts off using the drape method to get the pattern then proceeds to the flat method for alterations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Needlework & Fabrics > Dressmaking
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Needlework & Fabrics > Embroidery
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Printmaking
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor