- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: SCO0838
- ASIN: B000TAUI4E
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 July 2007
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,610 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Pathclear Weedkiller + Preventer 6 Sachets Granular Concentrate
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kills existing weeds down to the root preventing their regrowth
- Residual effect prevents growth of new weeds for up to three months
- Visible effects in 10 to 14 days depending on conditions
- Children and pets need not be excluded once the treated area is dry
- Pre-measured sachets for easy mixing with one sachet treating an area of ten square metres when diluted in 2.5 litres of water
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pathclear Weedkiller PC + Preventer kills weeds, including moss, and prevents regrowth for up to three months. It is not only a systemic weedkiller, killing existing weeds down to the root so that they do not grow back, but also a residual weedkiller preventing new weed seeds growing for up to three months. It is especially designed to clear gravel driveways and pathways of weeds and keep them that way. Children and pets need not be excluded once treated areas are dry. The pre-measured sachets can be easily mixed in a watering can (with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or fine rose attachment) for convenient application. Dangerous for the environment. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The missing ingredient is "simazine" and it is very effective but considered to be too dangerous for the environment, as will leach in to the water table...
The problem is there is no effective alternative, what a pity.....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent..... Make put my weeds away on gravel pathway for well over 8 months... Now we are into the winter still no weeds so actually kept them away so far for over 10 months and... Read morePublished 12 months ago by SJ