on 18 October 2011
I run a meditation group and we have been using these cards regularly to connect with the energies they convey. The whole group is totally impressed by the quality and symbolism. This is not just another pack of cards; every one contains images to evoke the imagination and, although the card meaning is laid out in the accompanying booklet, the meaning for each person can be that and something more at the same time. They are more expensive than many, but they are printed on heavier duty card and gold edged - quite impressive in itself. An extremely good buy!
on 26 April 2011
these are among my most used oracle cards I own, they are amazing. I would encourage anyone to purchase these, many thanks also for wonderfull quick service.
on 5 May 2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DESTINY CARDS! YOU CAN PERFORM MEDITATIONS AND READING ON A DEEPER LEVEL! EXCELLENT TOOL FOR YOUR PHSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT! FANTASTIC PRODUCT!
on 13 May 2011
These are beautiful cards but for this Seller to be charging double the price is disgusting they are only £19.99 elsewhere and in America they are the same price as elsewhere. This Seller should be named and shamed.
on 17 December 2012
I initially played around with the cards on the Facebook app until I decided I actually needed to buy the pack! They are a little more costly than others but the quality of the cards is top notch. There are unlike any others I have come across and each fractal image created by Cheryl is absolutely beautiful. If you buy these you will love them. The Divine Guidance ones look equally good....
on 8 January 2014
I already have these cards but wanted them for a Christmas gift for my sister. I ordered them from a different retailer but they let me down. No cards or anything to give for Christmas..

I saw this retailer on Amazon, went with them in my purchase and they haven`t let me down! Ordered 1 day, delivered the next, now that`s service!

The cards are brilliant, resilient to handling, very attractive imagery, I find I always get the `right` message..for what is needed at that moment.

The message in the book is quite brief, but I imagine with practice, I will be able to go deeper into this subject..
Very happy with the cards, and so is my sister!
on 1 March 2013
I think these cards are very inspirational verses and they have fantastic graphics that are amazing. The Path of the Soul cards are withiut doubt the best I have ever bought.
on 9 May 2012
Absolutely on the money should you be searching for guidance! Not to mention their vibrant colours and loving content. Best pack I own by miles.
on 9 June 2015
Having read previous reviews and being an avid collector of Tarot and Oracle decks, this deck appeared to be a good purchase.
Unfortunately, I can't resonate personally to the cards, the artwork is somewhat abstract to say the least.
I carried out a reading, which made little sense, so sorry not a deck I will be using much, but another addition to my ever growing collection.
on 26 June 2013
I have been using the Path of the Soul Destiny Card app for a long time and have been wanting to invest in the cards themselves. Finally I decided to treat myself, and I'm not disappointed :)