on 2 June 2014
I bought the patches for my mum who has trouble sleeping. She said that they were very good and since using them she has been able to have a good nights sleep. They are simple to use and she has arthritis. She said she would recommend this product to other people she knows who have trouble sleeping.
on 30 November 2012
These pads smell gorgeous - they really helped me when I was going through a bad patch sleeping. Helped me relax and that feeling lasted. When I finished the first box I bought another and use occasionally. My feet also feel lovely and soft after using them. Do they work - yes - but you do need to use them for quite a few nights. They are not cheap and though it says 20 patches - you do need two a night !
on 20 November 2015
I bought these hoping they would help me get through the night as I've been kept for months with restless legs syndrome (a friend gave me a free sample of patch-it she'd been given). The first night they seemed to help - I only woke once instead of two or three times so, as the product suggests you need to take them for several days for full impact, with high hopes, I ordered some more. However, they do not see me through the night. I have found another product that does stop the restless legs but I continue to wake in the night even though I don't have restless legs any more. I'll contine with the patch-its until I've finished the box and, if there's any improvement, I'll add to the review. To be honest, I don't hold out much hope.
on 12 October 2013
Worked really well I wil be buying more, hopefully if the price is right have recommended them to al my friends
on 10 September 2012
Great patches to detOx. Easy to use. Reasonable price. Great to sleep and remove all the toxins from your body
on 9 February 2015
I sleep badly and was hoping that the patches would assist in offering me a full, undisturbed, night's sleep. Perhaps I was hoping for too much but I still woke up 2 or 3 times during the night
on 22 March 2013
I found that these patches helped me to sleep, i haven't used them for 10 consecutive nights yet but still found them helpful
on 27 October 2014
Item arrived as advertised. Impressed with this items
on 5 October 2014
brilliant product best sleep ever.
on 7 September 2014
didn't live up to expectation