on 16 November 2013
These pencils cases are super cute. They are quite small though and could only fit around 10 pencils. I use this as my pencil case though it is quite annoying how I cannot fit much inside it. The price of this was VERY good though. It comes with 4 and I'm keeping some to give as gifts because they come packaged separately. Finally, these pencil cases took around a month to arrive to me in England from the USA. Over all I am glad that I ordered this product.
on 25 August 2015
My daughter really loves this pencil case. She is 15 yrs old and is using it to put her coloured pens and highlighters in for GCSE. Its fits around 15 pens which is good but the label does have few grammatical errors although the title is spelled correctly on mine. You do get 4 pencil cases and 4 different colours/ patterns and for the price that is very good. The zips are slightly flimsy so I would watch out for that when considering purchase.
on 28 September 2014
The delivery was slow as it comes from China but it arrived safely packed. As commented by others the grammar on the slogans was charmingly inaccurate. One of 4 of the cases was very badly finished others were fine. Given how cheap the product was I think it was still a good deal and my daughter who wanted a pencil case that no one else would have, was pleased. By the way the cases are small but she has chosen to have one for pns and one for coloured pencils.
on 14 September 2015
Well they look nice but there's a typing error on the front. Mine says "what sunshine to is flowers Smiles are to humanity" 😂
review image
on 22 January 2016
I ordered these cases so I could use them for school, but they don't fit much in them and the label had a lot of grammatical errors, such as it spelling "Lifestyle" as "Lifesytle" and having the quote "What sunshine to is flowers, smiles to are humanity", which was disappointing. Also, within a day the zip fell of the blue case.
Overall, I'm not satisfied, but not much can be expected from something so cheap.
on 7 August 2014
Very happy with these, came quickly and in good condition, just about big enough to fit pencils and pens in.
on 28 November 2014
I was amazed when I first saw these here on amazon because when I bought them they were 4 for £1.80 which is an amazing price. The products were really nice and pretty but the reviews before hand said all. On the front the writing is all spelt wrong and it is also quite a thin material but considering the price it is still very good. I did like these and I would recommend them to you all just don't except miracles.
on 8 August 2015
These came quite a while after ordering them and are quite small but you do get 4 and they fit a good amount of pens in them. They are pretty delicate so don't overload them and also one of them came with a lot of loose threads. Another thing is that on the front it says "lifesYtle" instead of 'lifestyle' and "what sunshine to is flowers smiles to are humanity" so just be sure you don't mind that.
on 20 January 2015
Good product that works well. Problems with the Pink case. First of all, I opened the package containing the pink case and found a pink thread and a black HAIR. Then when in use the clasp holding the zip is not fastened and the zip falls off. There is a gap where the clasp hooks on to. Unable to unzip without this therefore had to resort to tying a ribbon onto the zip hook as otherwise I cannot use the case.
on 10 March 2015
These pencil cases are fine for the use I have in mind for them. I just wanted something to put dog scentwork items and hide in different locations. These should be washable and, if they only last a few months, well they weren't expensive. Delivery was quicker than I anticipated. I have to own up that I hadn't spotted that the seller was not based in the UK but in the end, it wasn't a problem.