on 9 July 2010
I treated myself to this watch. I am useless with watches so didn't want to spend a lot. The biggest problem was deciding which colour to buy.......I love them all! I decided on the white as thought it would go with all my summer clothes. It came today and I am really pleased. It is robust but really pretty and has a nice clear face. I agree with a previous reviewer that the plastic strap looks a bit tacky........but when watch is on wrist it doesn't stand out as a plastic strap and it looks an expensive watch. I want the black one next! It also comes in nice presentation box so would make lovely present.
on 1 January 2011
Extremely pretty ladies watch. A nice size face, big enough to be fashionable, but not too big as to swamp a womans wrist. wrist band has a soft, jelly type feel to it, nice, & is very comfortable, plus, it makes it ideal for any size wrist as it has holes in the strap. Anyone who buys this product would be very happy when it arrives, in it's own box and looks very impressive. 5 *
on 5 June 2010
We had only seen this watch on the screen but were more than happy when it arrived.
Easy to use, easy to read and looks good.
on 30 March 2016
Lovely watch,sister very happy with it.The strap is made of a rubber type material, not metal or otherwise as some may think.Personally though this is what I wanted. The watch actually arrived not working however when I contacted the seller about this he made sure to sort out the problem very quickly.
Very impressed excellent customer service.
on 26 April 2016
Purchased as a surprise gift for my lady wife and although she was disappointed that the first item didn't work is now extremely happy with the replacement Great after sales service as received within 24 hours
on 22 February 2015
I love these watches. This my third. I have the black and the cobalt blue. Black for everyday. Blue for holiday daytime. And now white for summer and holiday evenings. I've had the black for over a year and its still in realy good condition & keeps perfect time. it looks lovely in white and will look even better with a tan. Looks more expensive than it is - in all colours. A great looking quality watch for a great price.
on 25 June 2010
Bought this watch for my wife as a little suprise - not xmas not birthday just for the hell of it (1 million brownie points fellas - take note) She loves the watch but isnt too sure about the white rubberised strap. Our daughters think it pretty nice though!
on 24 June 2010
Great watch for everyday wear and at a good price. Really pleased with it. Clock face a good size
on 3 April 2014
I have wanted a reasonably priced white summer watch for a while but just coundnt find the right one, either looked too cheap and nasty or had a metal strap which would need to be altered by a jeweller. This one looked just the job and have to say its much nicer in the flesh than I was expecting, also the silicone strap is a perfect fit needing no alterations. Looks much more expensive than it is and am very very happy with my purchase.......thank you.
VINE VOICEon 30 July 2013
Initially I had the purple version, had it for a good few years and really liked it, looks more expensive than it is and did have people asking where I got it. As nice as, if not better than, certain very expensive coloured watches. When the inevitable happens, as it did with my purple watch (the strap got caught accidentally and ripped, I use the purple one upstairs as a little clock) you haven't paid too much.

And when my purple watch wasn't able to be worn again I knew I wanted another of the same. The purple was a good colour, this is a crisp white, really nice and classic looking with all outfits.

See one answered question