From the Back Cover
The essentials of keeping your home running smoothly
Budgeting, housecleaning, repairswith all there is to know about managing your home, whats a busy parent to do?
The Parents Success Guide to Managing a Household tells you everything you need to know to get your home and your finances in tip–top shape. This convenient, portable guide helps you develop an easy–to–follow plan for managing your money and everyday household duties, featuring parent–friendly solutions for:
- Determining your worthand what your financial goals should be
- Knowing when to stick to your budget and when to reduce your debt
- Getting down and dirty with cleaning supplies
- Taking the drudgery out of washing, drying, and ironing clothes
- Making short work of basic home repairs
- Keeping unwanted critters (and unsavory characters) off your property
Plus, in every Parents Success Guide, you get Top Ten lists and timesaving tips!
About the Author
has been a writer and editor since 1974, specializing in business and self–improvement issues. She is the author of CliffsNotes Creating a Budget.
Janet Sobeskey is the Home Design and Lifestyle Editor for Woman’s Day magazine and appears frequently on radio and television shows to talk about household maintenance, organization, and decorating. She is the author of Household Hints For Dummies.
Heather Dismore is a freelance writer who coauthored Low Carb Dieting For Dummies books. She edited this book.