- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: BRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship) (24 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085746163X
- ISBN-13: 978-0857461636
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 1.1 x 13.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 274,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Parenting Children for a Life of Purpose: Empowering Children to Become Who They are Called to be Paperback – 24 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Rachel Turner is currently the Family Life Pastor at St Paul's Church, Hammersmith. She has been a full-time children's worker in churches around the UK and the National Children's Work Coordinator for New Wine, and continues to consult, speak at conferences and run training days for parents, children and youth workers around the UK and Europe. Her work has brought her into contact with thousands of children and families through mainstream New Wine summer events, parish weekends, schools, and daily encounters in her own church. She is the author of Parenting Children for a Life of Faith (BRF, 2010), Parenting Children for a Life of Purpose (BRF, 2014) and Parenting Children for a Life of Confidence (BRF, 2015).