Colour Name: Bright Colour for GIRLS|Change
Price:£5.98+ Free shipping

on 25 August 2013
I had low expectations for such a cheap kite - but was pleasantly surprised! Very easy to use in even a light wind (our kite was soaring where other models were struggling) and it really does fit in a pocket! As it only has one string there isn't a lot of manoeuvrability - but highly recommended as a "starter kite"
on 13 April 2013
This is a fantastic kite for the money- really resilient in strong seafront wind, easy for children to use with supervision & flew brilliantly (whilst other kite owners on the each were having a mare getting their expensive ones flying!!)
Delighted with purchase & will def be buying more as gifts for people. Comes in a really great storage pocket too & really does fit in a coat pocket!
on 20 April 2013
Fantastic kite.

Pouch is small enough to fit in your pocket. Easy to get started and reliably stays up.

My 5 year old loves it, just watch they don't let it go!!
on 29 March 2015
Really nice kite, and my grandson enjoyed flying it. The only problem is that there are no instructions, so didn't know how to attach the tail. Apart from that, it's worth the money and flies in a light wind, as other reviewers have confirmed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 November 2013
This kite is perfect for a small kid. It's light, brightly coloured and easy to fly. My 3.5 year old has lots of fun with it. I like that the kite comes in a neat pouch that is easy to take on day trips etc. My daughter loves chasing the tail and trying to catch it whilst I fly the kite. Great value for money.
on 10 April 2013
Just bought this great little kite for my grandson aged 7 to fly and we flew it this morning with first time success.
It comes with its own nylon carry bag and as there are no sticks involved it packs away easily, requires no assembly apart from tying on the flying line and attaching the tail which comes with its own swivel clip to make this a very simple operation.
As there are no sticks or sharp objects of any kind involved it felt perfectly safe for a seven year old to operate and more importantly it flew perfectly first time right out of the bag. It's well made from woven nylon material and I would think that it would be almost indestructible in normal use.
Compared to other kites we have owned this little gem is very easy to use and stable in flight.
Highly recommend and great value..
on 4 May 2015
I have to admit that I have no idea how to fly a kite properly but bought this before going away on holiday as a bit of amusement for the beach. It flew much better than expected and the compactness of it meant it was no hassle at all to carry around with us.
on 30 May 2015
A good size and works well even when the wind is not strong. The kite material seems durable and ribboned trailer is very effective when its soaring. Would have preferred other colours in this kite other than pink!
on 10 August 2014
This kite was dirt cheap so I bought it on a whim to take on holiday as a bit of fun for my small kids. We've had a few attempts at kite flying with the type with canes inside etc to no avail. I wasnt holding out much hope for a five quid kite. It was brilliant!!! Firstly it arrived in a tidy little nylon drawstring bag like a mini umbrella so i was able to toss it into my packed case with ease. When i took it out it was vibrant (i chose the rainbow version) stripes and a traditional kite tail of coloured bows which was on a string with a safety pin. The kite string itself tied onto two points on the canopy and whoosh it was up! There was none of that prattish running along the beach like a fool lobbing a kite into the breeze, the wind took it straight up and it was light enough for my 5 and 2 year old to have a go without it crashing. A fab buy! Great stocking filler.
on 1 January 2015
These kites seem to love getting tangled in the tail and string. Dump the tail and buy a better string. In fact, the string has such a narrow gauge, it's quite easy to get cuts. The kite flies really well and we often take it for a walk down the deserted beaches in Northumberland.