on 23 May 2014
I have chosen this style of Birkenstock sandles for five years and love them but the harder gloss surface of the printed leather on the uppers feels sharp where it touches my toes. I will go back to plain leather next year.
on 17 July 2014
Lovely Sandals,could be worn with a maxi dress for evening.I would recommend anyone considering making a purchase to go down one size.I am a Uk size 5 So ordered a 4.Very comfortable ,have three other pairs in different designs.
on 30 June 2014
Really lovely sandals. I have big wide feet and for a female I find it hard to get nice sandals. They fit really well and are great to wear with anything. I defiantly recommend them. These are the second pair of Birkenstock's I have bought from Amazon. Swift delivery too.
After many years of purchasing the standard block coloured Birkenstocks I've decided to plump for a patterned pair instead and these fit the bill perfectly. The Tabora style is very similar to the Mayari with the exception of the latter having an adjustable toe band, but they stay on the feet well and don't 'flop' as the single-strap styles tend to. I ordered my normal size - 42 regular (that's the hollowed out footbed sign on the insole, the colour block one equates to narrow) and they're a perfect fit.

Complaints: well none as yet. So darn funky!
on 5 June 2014
Love the style and pattern and they are very comfy! Have had compliments already. Should go with anything. The usual good quality from Birkenstock
on 20 July 2014
I have been using a old pair of Birkenstock since many years now, and I think they are incredibly comfortable. My old ones' sole was completely worn out (after 20 years of constant use) and I decided to have it repaired (30£), when I noticed that a new pair was not much more expensive.
So I also ordered this new model, for a change. The big toe ring looked a bit tricky for blisters... and actually the first few times I used the sandals they rubbed and created a little blister but only on one foot. Persevering in the use helped, the blister was gone and the sandal got softer and adapted to my foot shape. Now I wear them everyday and I am very happy with them. I would recommend them.
on 13 May 2014
have had this style before so knew the fit would be perfect, also this particular style needs no breaking in as they are amazingly comfortable from the first wear. if you are looking for a stylish, comfortable shoe with great support
then this is the style for you-enjoy!
on 6 August 2014
On the whole, I'm very pleased with the sandals, in style, comfort and price. The fit comes out a little larger than the Gizeh style, but not enough, I think, to warrant buying a smaller size.
on 1 July 2014
As these are stamped as a 40 that really makes them a 6.5 (my perfect size) however they are stamped as 40 but also 7! Size 7 is 41! Making them disappointingly large!
on 25 June 2014
Always fit so comfortably. Recommend to anyone who wants comfort with style. Thong style holds to the foot making walking safe on sandy beaches uneven surfaces etc...