on 5 May 2014
I love Birkenstocks and generally live in them from April till October! This is a new style for me and i really like it. The fit is perfect on me and the straps hold the shoe on very comfortably. Put them on the day they arrived, thinking I'd need to 'break them in at bit' , removed them at bedtime! That says it all fir me. Fabulous!
on 31 July 2015
This is my second pair of tabora sandals by Birkenstock. They are so comfortable. The fit is excellent. I am a size 6. It says on the sole 39 EU 5.5 UK. They are a bit pricey for a sandal but the soles are moulded in such a way, your feet are happy all day. I can't wear any toe post sandals and these combine comfort with an on trend look. This time I chose white with black motifs. They have a range of colours and it's difficult to choose one. A good buy and great delivery service.
on 22 July 2015
Love my new Birkenstocks. Every year I choose this design and they never fail to impress me. Very comfortable and they look smart.
I am a UK size 7 but always order a UK size 6 as they do come up slightly bigger, but they fit as expected because I know what size
to order.
on 4 September 2014
So comfortable from the moment they are on. I have another pair about to expire. They are sandals I never notice on til someone says something complimentary about them! You do need a since smaller than usual. I wear 39 but these are 38 and are perfect.
on 2 June 2014
I take a size 4 1/2 in a shoe and the size 4 is a perfect fit. The sandals are very light and comfortable. I am really pleased with them.
on 26 June 2015
Although stated as a size 3 UK they are in fact 3.5 UK. I knew this before I ordered as I have had these shoes before. They are very comfortable
and previous pairs have lasted me for 3 years wearing every day in the summer (I live in Mallorca). A very good buy.
on 27 May 2015
My 6th pair of these wonderful sandals, I buy a new pair every year! The fit is great and hasn't changed over time, so I can be sure they'll fit perfectly. Everyone comments on how pretty they are, I just hope they keep doing the lovely flowery designs...
on 14 July 2014
I bought these to replace others which I have found so comfy for years!
I love this style and find them more comfortable than sandals with a toe-thong which tend to rub on me.
Fit is just right and can wear them all day no problems.
on 14 August 2014
The PERFECT sandal! Have widespread toes and these are the ONLY shoes to accomodate my feet in perfect comfort. Don't even consider any other brand these days. Just keep them coming, please; now have two prettily-patterned pairs of shoes.
on 7 July 2014
Had tried these on in a shop before I bought them so knew they'd be a good fit. Hadn't realised when I ordered them that they came from Germany but was more than happy with the delivery time. Very good value compared to prices in shops.

See one answered question