on 2 May 2014
I have tried for many years to find comfortable but reasonably fashionable footwear. I wanted a shoe to wear with anything, maxi dresses, jeans etc. and this fits the bill perfectly. I usually take a size 5 in standard shoes but got these sandals in a 4 and they fit perfectly. This is my first purchase of Birkenstocks but will definitely not be my last I love them.
on 16 February 2015
I just love my Birkenstock's - I always go for this style as they are average width and I wear size 4.5 in a wide fitting shoe, but I find 37 just perfect in the Papillio range - Gizeh style is great as it stays on the foot when walking. Also I love the colours for summer especially patterned - However, I do try to wait and buy when they are on Sale… Delighted with my buy….
on 15 September 2014
Have had several pairs of Birkenstock in the past and never disappointed.My last pair are still going strong after about four years of wear. These Gizeh Birkos are a great summer sandal and go with just about any outfit. Just be aware that it can take a few days/weeks for the foot bed to mold to the shape of your foot but well worth it as the comfort is second to none.
on 5 May 2014
Had to send back and order one size lower as I had a good inch spare at the front. Strange fitting. Size six fitted perfectly. If you're in between sizes go for the lower.
Quality and design is great though so gave top marks as wouldn't want to put someone off unfairly!
on 27 April 2014
I love these sandals. They are super comfortable and beautiful. I wear them everyday at home and during warm weather I wear them outside too. These are my second pair. The other ones lasted 5 years and they are still as good as new. Love them.
on 5 July 2014
Very colourful and bright, comfortable yet sturdy, and feel as if you have noting on your feet at all. A joy to own and make you smile to look at them.
on 17 May 2014
I love Birkenstock this is my second pair of Papillio and they fit perfectly! This style suits me I have six pairs of Birkenstocks in total.
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2014
Fit as expected - i.e. buy one size smaller than your normal shoe size - so for my size 40 feet I ordered a size 39 which fit perfectly. Needed a few days to break in but are now wonderfully supportive and comfortable. A bargain at under £36 and the floral pattern is so pretty. These go with just about any outfit so I'm delighted.
on 29 July 2014
I bought a pair of Arizona style a few weeks ago and was so pleased with them I bought these for my wife
In both cases I ordered a size smaller after reading feedback from other customers and got a perfect fit with both
Very satisfied with these shoes, they get better after a few weeks wearing in
Dave
Barnsley
on 10 July 2014
sandals fantastic - comfortable right from the beginning - colourful and fun - would recommend them to anyone