on 15 April 2014
I already know Birkenstocks and these fit the bill. Everybody was asking where I got them from. Lovely for the summer.
on 3 June 2014
Have been wearing Birkenstock sandals, probably for the last five years. They always give top quality,comfort and fit perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend them.
on 23 December 2015
These were brilliant while they lasted, which was only about a year. The crossover section on top of the foot contains some quite thin straps. One of these tore and made the Sylt unwearable and a sure candidate for the bin. A great and comfortable style, but not Birkenstock's usual durability.
on 28 May 2014
They arrived quickly, are wonderfully comfortable and look good. They are adjustable too which was good as I moved the fastener up two notches for a better fit. Will definitely buy Birkenstock sandals again.
on 4 July 2014
If they came in a size 4.5 I think it would be perfect fit for me.But I like them.
on 27 August 2014
order a size smaller
on 26 June 2014
since this is an ample shoe, exercise caution with the fitting. this is because the style of the shoe has to be taken into account.