Formerly part of the Thorsons Health series, this title has become the bible for panic attack sufferers. We’re taking it out of the series and giving it an even stronger look.
“Panic Attacks became my bible. It explained how to face up to attacks and deal with them… I carried it around in my bag, left a copy in my desk draw at work, and dipped into a chapter before I went to sleep. Miraculously, it seemed to do the trick. “ SUNDAY TIMES, STYLE SECTION.
Our authoritative guide explains what panic attacks are, why they happen and what every sufferer can do to empower themselves, regain control and make panic a thing of the past.
Containing a helpfully broad range of topics including:
What to do during an attack
• What’s happening during an attack
• Self-help to prevent attacks from developing
• Information for friends & relatives about panic attacks
• Lifestyle, therapies and complementary therapies.
• Useful ‘Summary’ box at the end of each chapter.
Panic attacks is consistently straightforward, informative and reassuring.