Ring Size: M|Change

on 27 September 2013
Ordered it, was delivered within 48 hours on the free super saver.

The ring itself is really pretty and solid, I was worried the stone might fall out because it looks flimsy, however it is very sturdy, while still being a very delicate and feminine styled ring. Love the slightly antique look, has loads of character! I've had lots of nice comments from people about it.
Overall very happy, was bought by my dad for me, makes the perfect present!!
It doesn't come with a pandora display box, but it still came with a little card box box which works just as well.

Absolutely love it. Would definitely recommend!
on 7 September 2015
I was delighted with this pandora ring, but unfortunately the packaging let it down and made me query its authenticity. I bought the box thinking it would be for the ring, but it is more like a jewellery box. Overall well worth the money, pistage was quick.
on 4 March 2014
I bought this item for a friend just annoying that there was no box with had to go to a pandora shop to buy one,my friend loved her present
on 21 March 2015
i orded this ring only the other day and it was Ment to come on the 23rd but it came early on the 21st (bonus) ,this ring is really pretty and fits my finger perfectly I would defiantly recommend getting this one!
on 26 December 2015
Daughter really liked it. Shud of cum with box tho instead of having to buy it separately.
on 2 January 2016
Love my ring doesn't come in box tho but great ring
on 7 December 2015
Looks really nice &a well made
on 27 January 2016
Really nice and good fit
on 20 March 2015
very pleased with my ring, great price considering what they cost in the pandora shop! just a bit disappointed with the packaging but it was a treat for myself so not such a big issue!
on 19 January 2016