on 6 December 2014
Listing specifically stated that charm came with official pandora packaging but arrived in just a clear cellophane bag. Not happy at all. No cheaper than purchasing from the pandora store where it would have been put in a pandora box and gift box free of charge.
on 1 May 2014
I love this charm and just hope that my daughter will love it too. She already has quite a few Pandora charms and I am hoping that this one will be well received.
on 5 February 2015
Beautiful charm with excellent detail, got for a birthday present and would highly recommend it. The service and delivery was excellent, not a negative comment to say about this beautiful charm.
review image
on 9 September 2014
Delivered on time in fact was delivered a day early. The charm was bought for a present who loved it and i was very pleased with the gift box.
on 21 November 2015
Its beautiful, came nicely presented in a gift box, rather then other charms Ive brought my daughter which came in a bag with a gift box. The box was then in a lovely Pandora string handled gift bag. The detail on the item is exquisite shes going to love it!
on 14 December 2015
Sent for this as a birthday gift for my grandchild. I expected to be able to read the 'Happy Birthday' message advertised but unfortunately it was so faintly inscribed I cannot see it at all. Very disapppointed as I have been obliged to give a shoddy charm to add to a Pandora bracelet. Will NOT buy from here again. The charm is a pale imitation of the picture shown and would have been returned had it not been for a birthday. Disgusted does not describe my anger. First time I have ever had to give a bad review on Amazon.
on 14 August 2015
Bought the charm for my daughters 16th birthday, very pleased with it but couldn't get it on the bangle, I found out by co reacting seller its for the bracelet and not the bangle, I managed to put it on anyway and my daughters happy with it
on 9 February 2016
The 'happy birthday' inscription is so faint its almost impossible to read, its nothing like the picture! I purchased for a gift for friends birthday and as her birthday was on the day it arrived, I needed to keep it, if I had more time to get something else I would have returned it. It was smaller than expected and I also thought it was fake, this cannot be the same item that people are giving 5 stars to!! A complete waste of money.
on 6 October 2014
Great item and great value for money
on 16 December 2015
Very happy with the charm but unfortunately i asked for it to be gifted wrapped with a birthday wish and this was not done just delivered in a plastic bag. Recipient was not sure what had arrived luckily showed my name so they had to phone and asked if I had sent it. Not very good when it was a birthday present.