Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £8.16 UK delivery
Panasonic TX-32AS500B 32-inch HD Ready Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi and Freeview (New for 2014) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer) [Energy Class A+]
|You Save:||£205.99 (46%)|
- Panasonic TX-32AS500B Smart HD Ready Slim LED with Narrow Bezel - This is a slim and stylish TV with a very narrow frame around the screen that will look great in many different rooms and homes. As well as being slimline, LED TVs produce bright, eye-catching pictures and use less energy than traditional LCD or Plasma TVs.
- Smart TV Apps - Simply connect the TV to your existing Wi-Fi to access a world of online entertainment, Includes popular apps such as BBC iPlayer, You Tube, Netflix, BBC Sport, Facebook, Twitter, Eurosport, and a web browser for full internet access.
- 100hz Back-Light Blinking switches the backlight off between frames to hide the lag whilst the TV panel responds
- Freeview HD provides an extensive range of subscription free, digital TV and radio channels in full high definition
- Display Mirroring - When you link your device to the TV using this feature the TV becomes a large screen, mirroring exactly what is on your phone or tablet. View photos, play games, use apps - in fact, use your phone as normal, except with a giant screen!
There is a newer model of this item:
|LED Display Technology: LED (light-emitting diode) TVs are actually a type of LCD TV. LCD HDTVs use standard compact fluorescent tubes to illuminate the picture. LED HDTVs, on the other hand, replace those fluorescent tubes with backlighting technology. LED TVs might therefore say "LCD display" on the packaging--this is perfectly normal. Learn more in our TV buying guide.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
Panasonic TX-32AS500B 32-inch HD Ready Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi and Freeview (New for 2014) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer)
|Delivery||£10.50||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery|
|Sold by||TODO! TODO!||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Display Size||31.5 inches||32 inches||32 inches||32 inches|
|Refresh Rate||50 Hz||100||300||200 Hz|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
On-mode power consumption
44 Kilowatts per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal
31" / 80 cm
With a minimalist pedestal stand and slim narrow bezel, Panasonic AS500 Series LED TVs combine the latest in connected TV technology with a super slim design certain to enhance any room interior. For superior high definition image quality, 100Hz BLB (Back Light Blinking) picture technology ensures sports and action movies look crisp, while a Content Optimizer makes the most of every connected source, from YouTube to set top boxes. Never owned a Smart TV before? Don’t worry. A built-in Wireless LAN makes it easier than ever to connect this TV to the Internet. For the ultimate in viewing personalisation, Panasonic’s unique My Home Screen customisable launch menu provides quick and easy access to your favourite apps, games and streaming Internet TV and Catch-up services. You can even share video memos between the TV and compatible smartphones and mobile devices.
Outstanding image quality
Panasonic AS500 Series TVs deliver high contrast high definition images with vibrant colour and outstanding contrast, courtesy of an advanced V-Real Smart Pro image engine. Detail is high and gradations are rich and smooth, for colourful naturalistic pictures. A wide viewing angle, at 176 degrees, ensures you’ll enjoy a great picture regardless of your seating angle to the screen. The 39-, 42- and 50-inch AS500 screens are Full 1080p resolution. The 24- and 32-inch models are 720p HD Ready.
Easy operation Installation and TV tuning is quick and simple, with easy to understand on-screen prompts. Follow these and you’ll be up and watching in no time at all. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it a breeze to connect your TV to the Internet and home network.
Superior Audio Performance
For clear, involving sound, AS500 Series TVs feature 2 X 10W audio amplification and V-Audio processing, which offers an advanced surround effect and superb directionality. Where ever you sit, you’re certain to hear superior sound.
My Home Screen
With Panasonic’s my Home Screen you can personalise your viewing in a way that’s never been possible before. Choose from preset my Home Screens each offering themed content and apps, or create your own my Home Screen based around your favourite content - this could include BBC iPlayer, Netflix or any number of the many other services available from the VIERA Connect portal. Up to seven home members can have their very own my Home Screen.
Panasonic AS500 Series LED TVs have an optical digital audio output, which can be used with compatible audio systems, and have SCART and component video inputs for connecting other video components. If you have music, video or JPEG files you want to enjoy there’s a USB media reader too, compatible with all popular file formats.
Wide choice of Internet apps
With Panasonic Internet apps you can use your AS500 to browse the Internet, make Skype calls and stream catch-up TV and on-demand services.
Panasonic AS500 TVs used the latest high efficiency LED panels and are A+ Energy Efficient rated. Power consumption has been cut by approx. 30% compared to 2013 models. An Eco Navigation mode allows you to adjust a variety of energy saving functions, including automatic picture brightness adjustment and Auto Standby, with a single operation.
Swipe & Share
Panasonic AS500 Series screens can be conveniently controlled from a smartphone or tablet device, using the Panasonic Remote app (available for iOS and Android). This app mirrors the functionality of the TV’s main remote control, allowing you to navigate menus without interrupting the viewing of other family members. And by using Swipe & Share DLNA technology, you can move content to/from your mobile device to the AS500 with a simple gesture – it’s a great way to share photos and video.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Setup, really easy, took all necessary software updates from the go, and put a few apps on. Plugged in the HDMI cable, ethernet lead, tv aerial, composite video (for the Wii) and all ready to go in minutes.
2. Picture - very impressed. I have held off on LED tvs as they seemed to be a bit shadowy and not as good as old fashioned tvs. not any more. the HD channels in particular, on freeview, and from my humax freesat box all look very good.
3. Sound - the TV sound itself is fine for us but not stellar, I was not expecting that to be brilliant. What is good though is being able to feed optical surround sound from the tv to the surround sound system we have, and because that is also Panasonic the volume syncs so you don't need to change remotes, nice! Movies over freeview through the surround sound kick a nice 5.1 surround sound out, maybe not as bassy as a DVD, and also the volume has to be really pushed up to be right, so remember to turn the volume down again before you switch to a DVD!
4. Apps - This was suprisingly good. We don't have superfast broadband and our previous attempts at iplayer on the humax or wii have been dire, and youtube on the laptop leaves a bit to be desired. On the Panasonic Youtube, iplayer, and now our netflix trial all work fine, no buffering. I guess the technology has moved on a bit and somehow these things stream better. HD videos of cycle stunt riders on youtube never looked so good! I do use eurosport player on the laptop from time to time, I get the crowd pass for some months of the year, May in particular for the Giro d'Italia cycle race.Read more ›
Krator 2.1 Multimedia Stereo Home Cinema Surround Sound Theatre System TV PC Speakers Subwoofer
PROBLEM that Panasonic do not make you aware of! I plugged in the speakers all seemed fine at first with very nice sound, BUT when I turned up the volume (headphone) via remote the volume died. The speakers had lost power, I then tested the USB port with a memory stick as I feared the USB was damaged, the memory stick was not detected. I unplugged the TV and powered on again, thankfully this time the USB was working again. I decided not to risk these speakers again in the TV in case it breaks something again.
I then contacted Panasonic, the lady informed me that under NO CiRCUMSTANCES should USB speakers be used with this TV, I should in fact only use optical or HDMI speakers. I queried why this was not made clear in the Panasonic information sources and she could only apoligise, I stressed that I would complain to Panasonic and post reviews on Amazon to warn unsuspecting customers that these speakers are unsuitable and may break their TV. Quite annoyed about the inconvenience we have been put through and almost felt that Panasonic were fobbing us off.
The second one is all connected up and working. It's OK but the picture and sound are not nearly as good as the older Toshiba it replaced. Unfortunately the Toshiba had an intermittent fault which couldn't be located and I didn't want to risk not having telly over Christmas. The picture is rather dark, a quick tinker with the available options din't improve it much. I certainly won't be showing it off and will probably turn it off if we have visitors so they don't tell me how much better the one they have at home is. Can't be arsed sending another one back. My advice is spend a bit more.
It'll do. I like the extra connectivity of this more modern tele, though I find the internet connection is too restricted and clunky to be of any real use.
I'm sorry I didn't spend more and get a better one but it's difficult to pick one from the descriptions given on Amazon and I just got fed up searching for fuller descriptions of other tellys. The information on the types and capabilities of ports given on Amazon is often either sketchy or incomplete.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I cannot log into my account on the tv it just keeps saying that an error has occurred. RubbishPublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
We have 2 of these TV, one for my daughter as a Christmas present and she loves it, she uses all of the apps on it including Netflix, Facebook and much more as well as it being an... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lou Lou
As a tv, it's great - no complaints on picture or sound quality. And I like that we can link to our Amazon Prime account to watch box sets. However, the tv guide is crap. Read morePublished 9 months ago by MrsP
First TV ever had over 40 years, clear pictures and good functions easy to usePublished 10 months ago by k
Bought two telescope for our kids, they were very happy with their presentsPublished 10 months ago by R Marriott