on 4 June 2015
I am surprised to see other buyers commending the sound quality on this model - I think it's feeble . If you're at all interested in watching musical performances (of any complexion) ) then this television is not at all impressive. Sound quality is sacrificed for design which is not surprising considering the impossibility of fitting decent loudspeakers in such a slimline cabinet.Certainly the major Japanese manufacturers seem to offer no other option. My wife and I were so fed up with the shallow, weedy sound which the TX-32A400B produces that on the advice of Panasonic themselves we have now invested in a SC-HTB88EB-K soundbar. But this brings its own problems. I reproduce part of my review here:

"Duly installed and it does what they say and gives you a fuller richer sound with some bass, just like the sound you used to get on the last generation of not-quite-so-slim televisions. So I now have a sleek skinny television with a fat long soundbar sitting in front of it talking up a lot of space which I can't really afford on my limited shelving.And it looks silly. Further, I have had to prop the television up on a one inch thick block of wood because the soundbar obscured the sensors on the bottom of the television, so that the remote wouldn't work - unless I stood up to operate it, which rather negates the point of having a remote. At least I no longer have to put with the shallow, weedy sound that my new TX-32A400B makes, but am I alone in wondering what the point of all this is? If ever there was a triumph of form over function this is it. TV manufacturers are now selling products which are deeply flawed; all that matters apparently is that they look pretty.Oh, and I now have another remote to play with because the volume is now controlled through the soundbar. So that's one for the TV, one for the soundbar and one for the DVD recorder. Daft.

Who knows, one day they may revert to making televisions that look good and sound good, all in one package! What a novelty.......
on 8 November 2014
I just received this 32 inch tv yesterday, and boy was i excited.it was so lightweight i was able to fix it to tv bracket that was already on the wall, I`m using a swivel bracket " The fixing are 100mm, on my OWN :-)Tuning the tv was easy as its automatc and the responce time is very fast between 1and 1.5 milliseconds,That`s a hell of a lot faster then another brand i care not to mention.

Anyway the sound is good, its a little different from my old Cathode ray tube tv,But i guess that cause the speakers are so much smaller, There is a graphic Equalizer built in that you can adjust and it does improve the sound quality. Be sure to turn off the Auto update in the menu and the Auto turn off if you don`t touch the remote after a certain time,.Its has a few inputs on the side for usb headphones and something called Common interface, I can`t comment on them cause i proberly won`t use them ever. The tv Dimms little when there`s a 3% dark scene on a movie,Wondering if that can be turned off???

The guide menu is nicely laid out BUT you can`t set any reminders and the on/off light cant be turned off while the tv is on ,But other then that it`s a lovely tv and i`m very happy with it :-).

P.s My living room is 11feet square and a 32inch is just perfect without it being in your face

PPs If you are mounting on the wall be sure to fix to the right height so you don`t end up with neck problems.
on 2 April 2015
I am very please with my 32" Panasonic TV. We needed a new tv for the bedroom. The picture quality is perfect and the handset very easy to use. The TV is very slim which looks good in most rooms. I have always bought panasonic and would do again.
on 31 March 2015
The best I have ever had and the price is the was affordable,,,Thank you.
on 31 August 2014
Very happy with purchase, well packaged, light weight, sound and picture good.
on 21 July 2014
great picture quality, just like being at the cinema, very pleased.
on 1 August 2014
Came on time. Easy to set up. Feel like it has always been there.
on 30 December 2014
We were very disappointed in the picture quality. We bought it understanding it was a relatively cheap model, and consequently weren't expecting smart features or even 1080p HD, which was fine. We were hoping for a good picture for DVDs and TV though, but found the picture very lacklustre. The contrast of the images was very poor, so colours looked washed out rather than vibrant. Skin tones were too yellow making people look jaundiced. Unfortunately there were very limited settings so it wasn't possible to adjust individual colour channels separately, for example, to fix these problems.

On the plus side it had suitable connections (HDMI, Scart), it was pretty easy and quick to set up, and the sound wasn't bad though. I'm currently looking for a model with a better picture, and I suggest you do too.
on 8 September 2014
Excellent product with fast delivery
on 13 July 2014
Very pleased with this tv. I bought this to have in my holiday caravan and its the perfect size, was very easy to set up and good picture quality all at a reasonable price.