Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 57 questions
votes
Hi I understand there can be problems if you wiped it before you used it. something to do with static and the catch. have a look at the panasonic forums or give them an email. I have to say that mine has been ok with automatic but I only wipe it after using and then let it discharge. Hope it all works out. I is a brilliant machine Heather
31 Dec 2013 by H.morris ragdoll
vote
I'm not sure how you use a different book with it as there are preset programmes, all with different timings etc for each recipe. The book that comes with this machine is excellent and one you get used to it, it is easy to vary the recipes yourself.
21 Feb 2015 by FS
vote
I would definitely go for the one with a yeast dispenser it really does make a big difference, success everytime. I have used a breadmaker different make and it really made life more awkward with the hit and misses until the right balance was struck, worth the extra money.
28 May 2014 by BTH
votes
So far all the recipes I tried used water only, but the briosche recipes use some fresh milk (not dried). Hope this helps.
21 Feb 2015 by anonymous0014
votes
Its the yeast going in
14 Feb 2015 by Shelagh Martin
votes
John the answer is Yes it will make Pizza dough. Menu 22(45mins) Strong white flour/Olive Oil/Salt/Water/Yeast.
9 Mar 2015 by Mr. C. Roberts
votes
I can't remember but I would expect to. Surely Amazon states on their webpage?
11 Mar 2015 by Grandma M
votes
The machine does not have a sourdough programme, but you could choose the specialty bread option and enter the cooking time manually.
9 Mar 2015 by S. Devereux
votes
Hi Flora - guarantee is a standard 1 year (http://www.panasonic.com/uk/support/warranty-information.html)
12 Mar 2015 by BobH
votes
You are advised to take the bread out immediately. You can leave it in here but the quality deteriorates, and I imagine all breadmakers would be the same. It is like leaving something in the oven once you turn the oven off, it just carries on cooking. Once out, the bread stays hot for at least 30-40 mins anyway.
9 Mar 2015 by FS
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers