Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphones - Black
|Price:||£6.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.49 (35%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ergo fit design
- 9mm driver unit
- Frequency response 10Hz- 24kHz
- 3 pairs of ear pads ( S/M/L)
- Available in 4 colours
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
With an innovative ErgoFit design for ultimate comfort, the Panasonic RP-HJE125E in-ear headphones deliver a powerful sound offering the best audio production. With 3 size ear buds included and 6 vibrant colours to choose from (black, white, pink, blue, red and violet), there’s the perfect audio solution for everyone. These headphones boast a frequency response of 10Hz-24kHz. Whether you’re listening at home or on the move, Panasonic’s RP-HJE125Es are ideally suited.
Earphones, 3 pairs of earpads
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As you typically can't return used headphones for hygiene reasons, I didn't want to spend a lot, with the risk they wouldn't fit. Then I saw this review on The Wirecutter [...], looked them up on Amazon, and at just over £7 thought I'd give them a punt (The model number is different in the UK for some reason and they don't come with an in-line remote for some reason. You can get the ones from the review, but they're slightly more).
And The Wirecutter review wasn't wrong - they sound great (for the price)! The fit is great (for me at least, but they come with 3 different size adapters), the sound is perfectly decent for normal day-to-day listening, they block out outside sounds well (as you would expect), the bass is tight and controlled, and they don't seem too bright either. The build quality is good for the price, but you can tell that the overall material quality is on the lower side and they probably won't last forever. That said, if I'd spent ~£100 on posher headphones and lost/broke them, I'd be gutted - at least with these they're inexpensive to replace if needed.
Overall, they seem unbelievably good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Panasonic pair based off the many positive reviews and a very attractive price.
What can I say, the comfort level is good, they look and feel fine, but the sound quality is quite poor. The sound is very tinny, a real absence of bass compared to the my last pair. I gave them a fair shake given it takes time to adjust, but some of the most impressive and vibrant moments of my favourite tracks are lost with these. For the first time they sent me scrambling for the Equalizer in Spotify, a feature I hadn't ever sought out previously.
But, let's keep some perspective. They are less than £7, and you are not going to get premium earphones at that price, so I will keep them as a back-up / second pair and invest in a more expensive pair for regular use, as I advise you to do if you are in any way seriously concerned with sound quality.
- A little boomy; if you like bass then these will suit you. Otherwise tweaking via the equaliser settings will be required.
- The rubber tips undermine the quality of these earphones. Replace them with foams and you will notice a huge difference in quality and the blocking of external sounds, plus they stay in much better. Popular foam tips are Comply Tx-400 but they are insanely expensive for what they are. Instead, cut a cylindrical foam ear plug in half and pierce through the center. Cheap, easily replaced, and effective. This method is so comfy I actually forget they are in after a while. I do this for all my earphones.
* Sound. Handles both light and heavy passages well. Clear female vocals, solo violin, keyboards, percussion, studio ambience clearly discernible. Bass heavy passages do not distort, overwhelm or constrain higher frequencies. Some complain of tinny sound; this *will* be the case if not fitted correctly and fully into the ear canal, e.g. if in the wrong ears (tricky to do but it's possible and they will sound rubbish then).
* Ample volume.
* Blocks external sound well even with no source audio.
* Variety of colours. (Daughter (6) saw them and asked for dark blue as a birthday present.)
* Disturbance from moving the cable does transmit to the buds. If moving around this might be an issue for some.
Source: iPhone running iPeng streaming mp3 over home to office vlan from Slim/Logitech server on a DS414 NAS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At this price the earphones are good. They are very comfortable to wear and keep out a lot a background noise. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Mr. R. P. Merry
Decent Earphones however the cord is not very good, If you accidentally twist the cord a bit the tracks change, plays music automatically when not playing music and turns off any... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Wonderful in-ear headphones for price. Surprisingly comfortable even after long periods of listening. So cheap that you do not mind what happens to them. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have a very strong dislike of noises at the work place and on public transport, these guys have made a major difference for me. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Flace
I think this is the first pair of earphones I've lost before breaking. I've bought four pairs so far, although one is a spare - I've only lost two...Published 4 days ago by TomOCrowley
These were a gift to go with a DVD player so cannot really comment furtherPublished 4 days ago by Jennifer S.