Nice little microwave (stress the LITTLE part as it really is tiny) and fits in the corner of the kitchen far better than the old one I had. Easy to use, just tell it what power you want (full or defrost) and how long for and go. Works perfectly, HOWEVER.....
I have had the microwave for about four months now, and have found that if you use it for too long it overheats, gets bored or gets its circuits in a twist. Whatever the reason, it just cuts out, makes a humming noise, like it is venting but not working, and food comes out of it clap cold. This ONLY happens when it gets too hot inside, and if you use it for just the occasional microwave meal or baked potato, then it is fine. The problem started when I wanted to make two baked potatoes, ten mins each one, then whilst they were being kept warm in the oven, popped in a pot of chilli to heat up for topping.... the microwave could not take it and just hummed a lot.... Fanned the front of it and let it cool down and it worked perfectly.
As it is unusual for me to microwave for more than ten minutes (it is actually a baked potato machine in this house) then I am not too bothered about this, but for people who like to microwave seveal things, then do choose another machine as this one will really start to wind you up after a while.
Other than that, easy to use, easy to clean and small on storage.
Not particularly reccomended, but it does most of what it is supposed to do.