on 2 February 2011
Nice when a product exceeds your expectations.Camera is small and solidly built in an aluminium case.Have only used so far on '' I Auto '' and results are sharp and true colour.I view photos mainly on computer and only print out 6x4's but I think it would stand harder tests than that.Lots of modes that I probably won't get around to using. Nice clear LCD with lots of info on what camera is doing. It deserves a small case - check out Tamrac Neo Digital 14 - fits like a glove and padded without being too bulky.and spoiling point of small camera.
on 1 April 2011
I just got this yesterday and have shot only about 150 pictures so far. All excellent quality on a variety of settings. Handy and neat camera ... used previously to my smallest camera having a centre lens I have a couple of times managed to get a bit of a finger caught in the image's top left corner ... but nothing like experience to beat that one!
Everything is here that you need in a small camera ... and it means that I don't have to drag along the much bigger and heavier main camera to everything. This little one will do very nicely. I am 100% happy with it.
on 14 June 2011
Great camera, great price really like it, easy to use, up and running in a few minutes without reading instructions . battery cover is a bit flimsy but otherwise robust case. Small size, fires up quickly, very bright screen.
Update.
Compared photos taken with this camera in IA and Normal modes with photo taken with Iphone4 on HDR.
Printed the three photos on A4 photopaper using an HP photosmart c410 and the Iphone4 beats the Panasonic Limix photos hands down!
The iphone4 is crisper showing fine details that the Panasonic does not, also colour and brightness is much better with Iphone4, I am really surprised
on 17 November 2015
A great little pocket camera for when I forget my SLR although most mid to high end phone cameras are better than this nowadays. Easy to use and the little cover works well to keep it safe.
on 28 October 2011
i just need a temporary camera to upload to my facebook / albums. It looks to be ok. I loved the long shutter duration options that it has.
on 4 August 2011
The shutter in not working properly. Now totality out off use. I tried the return procedure it is useless. I am giving up to buy such products online.