Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
I have not noticed anything like this..I have just got the LX7 out and tried all the various switches. The photographic results from this camera are excellent. I am sorry to hear about this unwanted sound. Perhaps you should write to Panasonic.
18 Jan 2014 by David Morris
votes
Unable to compare as I do not know the gf5. However, so long as you are not looking for a long telephoto range I can thoroughly recommend the Lumix LX7.
21 Jul 2014 by Barry B
votes
Yes it does, you go into creative control then one colour then follow instructions, hope this helps, brilliant camera
19 Feb 2014 by A
votes
I'm not sure what you are referring to between the flash and the mode dial. There is a small white spot between the two - this is the indicator position against which the mode is selected. The lumix gf5 is now a few years old with slower electronics and less advanced screen etc. The gf5 is also a compact system camera (csc) which means you can change the lens. The lx7 has a fixed lens, although with a reasonable range, including a close-up function. The lx7 is a superb fixed lens camera and I recommend it. However, if you need/want the extra flexibility of interchangeable lens, then you need to look elsewhere. The Panasonic range is very good. happy hunting. Regards, Chris Phillipson.
20 Jul 2014 by Mr. C. Phillipson
votes
Yes, it does. Left of center.
21 Jul 2014 by Pedro F.
votes
Guarantee 22 Apr 2014
The warranty in the UK is one year parts and labour. Alistair McLennan <amcl@icloud.com>
22 Apr 2014 by burnside36
votes
Hi. I've used 4gig and 16gig cards in it. Pretty sure the 16gig is SDHC. On the 4gig, I get just under 1,000 JPGs (I only use the larger card when I'm shooting RAW).
13 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Hi, The camera does not come with a memory card you would need to buy one. The LX7 has a built in memory, about 70 megabites, that will let you take a few photographs with no memory card inserted. Hope that answers your question. Regards Roger
22 Apr 2014 by Mr R Jones
votes
If William means "where you _are_" then I can answer: "No".
3 days ago by Harry Kumel
votes
Yes you can use filters, but first you need a filter adapter (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxsima-Adapter-Panasonic-fitting-DMW-FA1/dp/B009YL4MR8/ref=pd_cp_ph_0) and then you can fit any 37mm filter to your camera. The most useful would be a polarizing filter. I would suggest a 37mm lens cap as the one provided would not still fit.
29 days ago by Malcul
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers