on 13 January 2013
Got a bit worried when I first ordered these as the picture was showing the black ones and I wanted the white! The seller very quickly put my mind at rest by emailing me back straight away saying they were definately white. So excellent seller in communication and then the phones came the day after I had ordered them so excellent service. The phones themselves are very substantial and were very easy to set up. The ring tones were a bit of a let down with not many actual "ring" ones but versions of Swan Lake and Greensleeves and others that you often hear when on "hold" with some companies .. you know the ones that annoy you but get stuck in your head! The screen is in colour and has different wallpapers so you can have a different one on each phone which was a nice touch. The Answer machine is good in that you can control it from all handsets. The intercom between handsets is also a godsend its saved my throat yelling tea is ready up the stairs to a selectively deaf hubby and kids! The white is a marked improvement and change from black or silver handsets and with blue illuminated buttons makes it easier to see the numbers to dial (age and long sightedness!) and good in the dark too! The main base part is a compact size as are the individual handset bases so they dont take up loads of room and are quite weighty so you dont end up knocking them off when answering the phone as I have had before with other makes!! Overall very pleased with this set easy to see, easy to speak to people as clarity is very good and I think nice to look at too would highly recommend. First time we have had panasonic phones as normally had BT but so far so good with these.
on 20 March 2012
I suppose a phone is just a phone but am very pleased to be happy about buying this phone set. Looks good and feels great, everything has a quality feel, the buttons are particularly nice.

Best features - clear hands free - easy intercom with the ability to name each phone. Answer machine accessible from every handset -

top buy!
on 5 October 2012
I have been very pleased with this phone. It has many useful features and seems well worth the price. With caller ID operational and most of our likely callers entered in two of its several memory stacks, a different ring tone can be chosen for my contacts and my wife's contacts, so we know by the ring tone who has to answer the phone! I dare say this feature is included in other makes of phone, but all the same it is easy to set up and light and comfortable to use. My only criticism is that there is no option for an audible warning when a message has been left. Maybe nowadays this feature has been removed for security reasons - a repetitive warning sound might indicate to a burglar that the house is empty - but it was convenient, and we now have to remember to look at the phone when we return from a trip out.
on 14 November 2011
One of our old phones stopped working properly so we decided to buy a new pair. Having spent some time surfing the web we decided on these Panasonics. The transaction was seamless and the phones were very easy to install and set up. We are very pleased with them - the caller's voice is extremely clear and the range of volume is wide to cater for people with poorer hearing. The range of ring tones is very good as is the choice of wallpapers. The phones are comfortable to hold and my wife appreciates the fact that she can hold the handset to her ear with her shoulder so that she can speak to friends or family whilst ironing or writing. An excellent purchase at a very reasonable price.

Keith Yeo
on 9 May 2012
phones ok in many respects but volume even on speaker phone on max i find it vary difficult to hear ihave neve had this problem before on any similar modles from other manufacturers.
regards
len leech
on 17 April 2013
I have looked at new phones for a long time and having finally chosen am delighted with these; nice handsets which feel robust ,excellent display, easy to use( I,m not a technophobe but always a little hesitant but no trouble with these) love the look in white only drawback - 1 of the phones has been lifted with a dirty hand and the soft key is now stained.
on 11 July 2012
Nicely styled, clear reception (with handset volume control), good display & keyboard, choice of ringtones, reasonable price. Overall very pleased with purchase.
on 24 February 2012
These phones are easy to set up and give you everything you want on a phone!and they look good, I am thinking of purchasing another set for a present!.Would recommend.
on 13 April 2013
I wish I had bought two phones together as the set up for the additional handset wasn't that simple. Eventually it worked so I am looking forward to using the two phones in conjunction with each other.

Great colour (white) it makes a change from black and silver and the buttons are reasonably large which is good for aged fingers!!
on 26 April 2012
Amazingly prompt service - Ordered late on 21st. received on 24th and free delivery too! All the product facilities are exactly as described; easy to follow set-up instructions, good, loud ring tones and clear speech quality. Easy to read numbers and characters on both buttons & LCD screen. Haven't had time to use the answer-phone yet but can't help but feel confident that this phone set will give good all-round performance. This product looks what it is - good quality and excellent value for money! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.