on 17 February 2014
I've taken this down on deep dives now and I'm very pleased with is useablity and robustness of build. I would recommend addin a scratchguard to the screen window as it can scratch up if you're not careful. removable weight plates for different conditions and significantly cheaper (and better quality build in my opinion) than an Ikelite. Very happy.
on 3 January 2015
This is an excellent piece of kit, very easy to fit my DCM-TZ40 camera into it. Went scuba diving with it recently and it all worked perfectly no leaks nothing. My DCM-TZ40 took some good photos and came out of this case totally unscaved after a 12 meter dive. Haven't tested its 40 meters rating yet but looking forward to deeper dives with it.
on 4 May 2015
I thought I had missed out on getting one of these. They don't make them any more and I wanted it as a present for my photgraphy geek boyfriend. luckily it became available and, even though it is really expensive, I am so pleased I got it. It worked perfectly on a snorkelling / shallow diving holiday. Easy to use. Sturdy. Perfectly water tight. clear pictures.
I noticed there were a lot of camera shops hiring these out when we were on the coast. I am so glad we had our own.
It is an expensive indulgence but great fun and seems built to last.
on 14 October 2014
Use this with my TZ20. Had it for a couple of years now and have taken some fantastic pics with it when diving. Taken some bad ones too, but that's the beauty of digital :)

Case has never let me down. You can use all the controls underwater, although it'd be a little fiddly with gloves on. The TZ20 has an underwater mode, make sure you use this and you should be very happy with the results.
on 8 October 2014
This is the 2nd version i have had, previously had the TZ20 version.
Great pics and great case and for £150 you just cant go wrong.
This version rated to 45m, precious was 40m and I took it a little over that with no problem.

Maintenance is simple rinse off every dive and clean and lube the O ring before storage (end of week 15 dives)

Awesome
on 10 November 2014
Best set up for point & shoot under water photogs
on 18 January 2016