Size: 30 DColour: VioletChange

on 22 March 2013
At 36JJ, this bra gives the kind of moral support I've been looking for. It's so good, I've bought it in every colour. The cup material is 2 layers of netting, strong and pretty. It let's your skin breathe without irritation to sensitive skin. The cups are also cut in a style to give good definition (not pointy or round and blooby). The straps and support band around your body are what make this bra stand out from the crowd. They're thicker and stronger but not so thick that they remind you of those old fashioned bras from years ago. There's a soft, velvety material lining the straps, support band and the area underneath the cups covering the underwire for superior comfort. Previous bras left permanent 'dips' under the straps on the shoulders, because they couldn't cope with the weight of heavier boobs. 6 months after wearing the Tango II, the dips disappeared and my posture improved. Even girlfriends commented on my better shape... Ha! This bra's exceptional support and design ensures no 'bounce or wobble' and looks feminine, a great boost to the confidence. It was also cheaper on Amazon than many internet sites and the High Street... Sweet!
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2015
I could've probably done with a cup bigger according to certain people, and they don't mean that it's too small cup size wise, just that it might be uncomfortable, but hell no, it isn't! It's such a nice bra. It fits me perfectly and it sits where it's supposed to, and doesn't move! It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't itch/scratch my nipples. It keeps my breasts in place without making those little annoying bulges at the tip of the cup, you know those little lumps of skin because it's kinda too tight or doesn't cup your breast enough? I'm sure you know what I mean! I would definitely buy these again, and many of them! Being a big busted girl I have to pay so much money for bra's and go so many places to even find some that are my size! If you're afraid that it might not entirely be for you, just buy a cup size up and it'll work wonders for you! I had problems with my "monsters" going everywhere, so this cup is exactly right for me, but if you want some relaxation and more cleavage, I'd recommend one up! Though remember that in time the fabric does loosen a bit and get worn out, so I'm sure I'll fall in to mine just perfectly in a couple of months! I'm a 40GG, I got fitted in a shop before, but not all bra's are the same. It doesn't make your breasts pointy or anything either, it makes them a nice round shape, and holds them up perfectly, so they are nice and perky, but not pointy! End result is, God yes! Buy buy buy!
on 3 April 2013
I have ordered this bra before many times, have worn it with great comfort, fit and great support but they've only gone
and changed it. The straps now have a soft underside rather than just the covered elastic straps they used to have, I now find that the straps constantly slip down and I feel like I am forever tugging them back up again. I don't know if it is the change in the material of the straps or some other change that has been made that I haven't noticed, please change it back please !!
on 12 December 2012
I had forgotten how much difference a new bra makes! This bra is very comfortable and stylish. Highly recommended. I'm going to buy another!
on 10 September 2013
had this 4 weeks and the wire has came through. disgusted in the quality and can not return. spending this amount of money should get me a better quality bra
on 1 December 2013
The look and visual styling of this bra promised so much from the picture and description but when tried on it looked awful. The material didn't lie flat and bunched, no matter how many adjustments I made on it. The material was stiff and scratchy, the fit was appalling. I even double checked the label to confirm I had a 32D and yet the shape and alignment seemed way out. Maybe I was sent a second or the factory didn't check whether it was up to standard so I am going to give Panache the benefit of the doubt and try some other styles.
on 18 December 2012
I have stuck with this design for a long time as it's comfortable & very supportive for a large bust. This was the first time I'd bought this bra online rather than from a bra shop.The bra split under the cup along the under wire, not sure if it was just a coincidence or if the quality wasn't as good due to it being cheaper.
on 29 August 2014
I first bought this bra a couple of years ago and have been looking for it since. I have bought loads of cheaper bras and the fit is nowhere near as good. It feels like it is holding my breasts in place perfectly. Two of my female colleagues actually commented on how good I looked (I work in a fashion store) If you have a slim body but with larger breasts, this is the bra for you
on 20 April 2015
I love this bra but I'm annoyed all the colours are selling out they really need to keep this range going,some of the new panache styles are bad fitting I bought one of another style and hated it, so its currently adorning a scarecrow in our back garden! well recently I have had to buy a yucky skin colour of this bra that was all that was left, when I wanted purple and teal... hey sellers get some in 42 e pronto, its so annoying! Also I managed to melt a few of these into fish net goo in the tumble dryer so I have taken to making sure they hang up to dry naturally after they have been washed. But these are a great fit , I'm a cuddly short big busted female biker that cant be doing with tight this or bad fitting that....I have a ton of Harley Davidson to stuff down a road so cant be hoisting up bra straps and re adjusting slippy bras while riding along ... noo nooo nooo. Hey these bras fit good and by the looks of things are very popular .............so come you suppliers get some flippin more!!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2014
Having lost a lot of weight recently and my bras not fitting properly I measured myself (instructions via Internet) and ordered this bra to see how it would fit as Panache is a well known brand. I'm 100% delighted with my new bra so much so that I have ordered another 3 in various colours. The old saggy bras have been binned and the new ones are in the drawer.

I love the back of the bra as 2 hooks is more feminine than the others with 4 hooks. The sides are perfect as they are quite deep so there is no boob fat hanging over, I can wear a vest top and not worry about boob/back fat hanging out. The underwire is comfortable and does not dig in. The straps are slim and comfortable and I love the material. All in all a beautifully made bra that has been well designed for the lady with the fuller figure.

Us ladies with the fuller figures do not want to wear "granny" bras, we want to feel and look sexy and this bra fits the bill. Thank you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse