Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Our baby has just moved up into this size of nappy and as I was using Pampers before I had high expectations. Fortunately, those expectations have been met.

They are easy to put on, that is if you can keep the baby still for long enough! They form a decent enough seal around the legs and waist without cutting into the skin. The tabs stick down and can be opened and closed for checking the nappy. They do a good job of absorbing fluids and keeping it away from the skin. This in turn helps keep the skin dry and reduces the risk of rashes, which is exactly what you need from a nappy.

I have had a few leaks, but I am not marking them down for this. The baby had a bout of diarrhoea and the fluid was able to breach the nappy within seconds of it occurring. In fairness, there was a lot of fluid being expelled in a very short space of time and the nappy probably wasn't able to absorb the fluid fast enough. I have also had a couple of bed time leaks, but again, to be fair the baby was sleeping straight through and the nappy was sodden, which suggests that it had reached capacity. I don't know of a brand that is guaranteed not to leak under any circumstances, so I still think these have done a decent enough job. The baby has not picked up any rashes and I have no doubt the nappy has been the big help. So I am happy to give these 5 stars
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The first thing I have noticed about the Giga pack is that there are now less nappies in it than when my son was in this size nappy as there used to be 132 in the giga pack and not 120. So in the just over two years since my son used them there are now less in a pack for use with my daughter, anyway I digress.
We (my husband and I) originally tried Pampers nappies when our first baby was born and having tried them and not been immediately impressed we opted to use Huggies as they were the only nappies that had the wetness indicator at the time along with a cut out section for the umbilical cord and they just seemed to fit better. We also then re-tried Pampers when our son was around six months old as he went through a period where no matter what time we put his Huggies nappy on and including doing a 'middle of the night change' he was waking up soaking in the early hours of the morning. We again were disappointed with Pampers as they didn't seem to last anywhere near as long as the Huggies nappy did. Since the announcement of Huggies ceasing to supply the UK with nappies, we have been using Pampers as our main nappy as we have found that despite trying other brands these do not match Pampers for quality etc however I must admit if Huggies started to trade in the UK again then I think we would swap back to them.
Now with our second baby, we have chosen to use Pampers again and whilst the baby dry doesn't seem as good as the active fit these seem to be okay for using of a night time when she isn't moving around as much.
We used to purchase our nappies from our local supermarket, however we have found that by using the subscribe and save via Amazon they have worked out cheaper (providing they are sold at the right price), even including the local supermarket's baby events.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We have a 3 month old and a 3 year old and have used Naty by Nature Babycare, Pampers and modern reusable nappies.

When the 3 year old was younger and still in nappies, we used pampers because Naty were too expensive and we trusted Pampers over various own-brands and off-brands - at least one of which gave M a nasty rash.

With our second we have taken the plunge and adopted Totspots and Close Pop-In reusable nappies and Close Pop-In reusable wipes as our main system - it sounds 'out there' but it is surprisingly easy and convenient provided you have the space for drying and not even a fraction as 'icky' as I had expected them to be. As well as not filling half our bin with nappies, the general smellyness is almost less - I think there must be something in disposable nappies that reactions with wee and poo to produce that intensely sickly sweet smell.

However, I'm not just here to promote reusable nappies. We use Pampers as an effective back-up option for when all the reusables are in the wash or if we are going somewhere where storing and washing reusables isn't practical. It's just a shame that Pampers and the other big brands don't even try to be more environmentally friendly - it's the babies who will grow up to inherit the landfill, after all!
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A big bumper pack of the best nappies on the market, at a reasonable price. It's always good to shop around as your local supermarket may have a buy 1 get 1 free deal or something similar at times. With our youngest using these nappies, she hasn't had any leaking onto clothes or cot yet, even though some morning her nappies are pretty full. She does have sensitive skin, but these apparently have been protecting her very well against any rash.
VINE VOICEon 8 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Pampers have long been our favourite choice (and clearly a nation since Huggies pulled out of UK) - We've used this range now from Size 1 up and have never had any problems with comfort, absorbtion or any issues directly from their use.

Super easy to fit and change (can even do it standing up if little one is in a hurry!) - Love pampers, love this value box!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
In an ideal world I'd be using real (i.e. reusable) nappies but this being the real world, I don't. We wanted to at least use right-on eco-friendly Nature Babycare nappies but they just didn't do the job at least with our baby - comparatively stiff and uncomfy feeling, prone to leaks etc. We ended up trying all the major brands before settling on Papmers which are far and away the best we've encourntered: lightweight and malleable so they seem comfy, seldom if ever leak, and crazily absorbant... after a 12+ hour sleep, they're saturated but she's bone dry. She very seldom has nappy rash. I will never try another brand again. From experience with my older child, once they start walking and climbing and generally being mega zippy then switching to 'Active Fit' is a smart move, they're more tensile and leak less in the day. But for younger babies, or at night, 'Baby Dry' do the job just as well.
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having used a number of different branded nappies on our two children, I can say that in my experience Pampers compares favourably as one of the best (certainly much better than Huggies, which we have found to leak often).
The reason for only giving these nappies 3 stars is simply that, as a major brand, Pampers are just over priced. We normally use Toujours or Mamia nappies (Lidl and Aldi own brands respectively), and to be honest they are just as good as Pampers at a much more budget friendly price. For instance, they are normally under £5 for approx 50 nappies, whilst Pampers are typically double that. Given that nappies are a non-negotiable household expenditure, being able to save that much money each month is really helpful. As such I can't really recommend paying such an inflated price for a well known brand such as Pampers, when the results from Toujours and Mamia are equally good.
VINE VOICEon 28 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Only ever used Pampers and buy them on offer to keep the price down. Amazon subscribe and save combined with the Amazon family/Prime offer makes them very affordable and delivered to your door. They seem to do the job they're designed for and I've never had to treat my baby for nappy rash other than brief episodes during teething. I've had a few leaks on very wet nights but then the claim is 'up to 12 hours'; clearly it depends how much your baby wees at night whether you'll have a dry night or not. The '+' sizes have extra capacity and if it's a persistent problem, use the next size up at night. I did try the Simply Dry but didn't seem as good quality as the Baby Dry. Would also recommend the New Baby ones for, well, the new baby.

As others have commented, I do think the quality has varied lately although this hasn't caused any real problem here.
VINE VOICEon 14 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We use Pampers as they have a big history and reputation. But this comes at a cost. Although not hugely expensive, we compared these directly to other brands such as Asda's own and Aldi's own brand.

Day by day use they look comfortable on my little bubs, once on her she has no whimpers and seems to like them. But i found the odd time they did have some leakage. I know it all depends on the baby and the fit etc etc but out of maybe 10 nappies, 3 leaked and it was safe to say my misses was less than impressed with the soiled baby grow.

Now compared to Asdas and Aldis, the difference is minimal, in fact i found Aldi's to be the best and at £1.45 for 25 nappies, its a huge price difference.

Overall they are great, do there job and look good. But with such cheaper and easily comparable brands out there, they seem expensive.
on 23 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've actually been using this type of nappy for my twin girls for a while now.

In general, nappies seem pretty efficient at keeping your baby dry, which is obviously for the best, if you want to prevent them getting uncomfortable and rashes. However, there can be a bit of an issue through the night. During the day, it's possible, of course, to change your baby as and when required. Through the night, especially if they are starting to sleep through, you don't want their sleep to be disturbed by a wet nappy.

These are brilliant. The packet claims they keep dry for twelve hours and I can confirm this is true. Both our girls are usually changed and in bed for between 7 and 8pm - you can guarantee they'll be dry still at 7 in the morning.

These are great. Highly recommended.