1,146
Size: Size 4+|Unit Count: 140|Change

on 27 March 2015
Love these nappies they never let me down and the Amazon family price is just fantastic value for money.
I've tried many brands over the last 12 months always returning to the Pampers. Can't beat them for keeping the poo in!

Everyone moaning about the Prime subscription - the nappies are much cheaper than the high street so stop moaning!! Plus why keep on giving one star just because of the Prime thing??? With in a year I've saved more than my prime membership with the next day deliveries etc so imo it's excellent value

UPDATE

Anyone receiving the nappies with the blue lines in these are real pampers. I was concerned after reading a review where the reviewer said they where fake. So I contacted Pampers the other day here is their response..

"Hi Catherine, thanks for contacting me and for also sending photos. I can appreciate your concern as these nappies look so different from the Active nappies you’ve been used to. However, I can reassure you that these are our new Premium Protection Active Fit nappies, they’re an exciting upgrade to the Active Fit range as they contain our newest technology. This new breakthrough technology includes Magical Pods, which are 3 absorbing channels that help distribute wetness evenly so it stays drier, you should see that it doesn’t sag in the middle. I think they’re great but I’d really like to hear how you LO gets on with them? If you have any questions or concerns please ask Catherine. Hope this has helped a little and that you and your family have a lovely Christmas"

So the nappies are real - I sent many pictures to pampers to be sure.
review image review image review image review image
on 3 October 2014
I subscribed for monthly delivery of Pampers nappies when the price was 21.00 pounds. I expected to pay this price every single month and was quite shocked to found out that the subscription price you signed for is not guaranteed. It's a real scam, something that I did not expect at all and I am quite disappointed.
44 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2015
Excellent item from pampers.only amazon prime can buy now though-lost a customer here.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2015
You have Lost another customer due to this silly prime thing you have going on! I brought these weekly to keep my children going! I suggest u get rid of the prime rubbish and u may end up making more money at the end of it! Disgusting how you treat customers
on 27 August 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was £19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to £31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to £23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!
22 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2015
Have always bought these and as far as the product goes it's fine but I too am a very unhappy "loyal" customer.
As I am unwilling to pay £70+ to be a prime member it seems most of the things I purchase our now unavailable to me.
Terrible way to treat customers, you will end up losing more customers than gaining customers.
Utterly disgusted!
on 1 June 2013
Size: Size 3|Unit Count: 204|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Have now tried most nappies in search of the best mix of comfort, ease and leak-resistance. These are the lighter, more flexible nappy of Pampers' range, whereas the Babydry nappies are slightly heavier and seem to have a hygroscopic layer of slightly more substance. In actual use, both are dry to the touch, even when heavy with pee, after a night without a change. Whether, at this size (fitting nicely from 8 weeks on) the added "flex" makes much difference to the thrashing, screaming, ball of fat that the nappy contains, is moot. On the matter of sizing, the size range is wide enough to allow ample overlap with size 2 and 4, so buying either side of perfect fit is fine, and meaning this bummper sized pack won't be wasted, and will be good value.

My only slight anxiety when recommending these is the waste issue. Admittedly, there is the option for non-disposables, but there are some places that parenthood and guilt won't take me. I did like the enviro-credentials of the Naty nappies, and their fit and feel is excellent, but the Pampers do a far better job of keeping the baby comfortable, and overflow far less often. Heartily recommended.
on 3 November 2014
I was a regular user of Pampers Baby Dry but decided to try Active Fit because of the offer. They have a lot of advantages: they are "lighter" than baby dry, they fit well, they stay in place even if my daughter is a very active baby, they stay dry for a long time but what I cannot stand is a very bad fabric smell of the nappy which is very strong. I have been trying to leave them outside of the pack few days before the use, in order to get rid of it but it doesnt work. Despite lots of pros, I am not sure if I will order them ever again.
on 26 March 2015
What a stupid con this is!! I don't want to sign up to Prime, I want nappies for my baby, and why does the price keep creeping up each month? Very disappointing Amazon, lost a customer.
on 27 February 2013
I bought Active-Fit Pampers when my son started moving around, as I was finding that the nappy we used at the time was becoming bunched around the inside leg and was prone to leaking.

Upon opening the packet, I noticed quite a strong smell to the nappies. I've used Pampers a lot before, and hadn't experienced this with any of their other nappy types, so I opened a second packet - which was just as bad. It's a very chemically scent.

The first day of using the nappies, I noticed that my son had developed a nappy rash, which he never gets unless teething. I put on some cream, as I would normally, and thought nothing more of it, carrying on using the nappies through the day and the night. The next day he had a blistered rash all over the nappy area - it looked like chemical burns. After taking him to the doctor, I did some internet research and discovered this has been documented by many consumers with their children, too. I reported the matter to Pampers and was refunded the cost of the nappies and asked to send in a couple for testing. I heard nothing back from them.

Personally, I would now always steer clear of Active Fit - especially if the baby had sensitive skin. My baby doesn't, so I can only imagine that the skin reaction would have been worse if he had.