Size: 6 UK|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£40.57 - £150.34

on 10 July 2014
This is my first pair of Palladium's and I am very satisfied, they are suprisingly light, look very stylish, I can wear them with jeans as well as with skirts and dresses. Ususaly I wear UK 6, EUR 39 and these fits perfectly (even though is it marked as EUR 39.5). The colour is pale, more body pink, so suits to anything.
on 2 July 2014
These Palladiums are great boots. Love them. They are so comfy and the fit is perfect. I can't get enough of these. I already own two pairs, but I think I will get yet another pair in a different colour. Definitely worth the money.
on 8 June 2014
Love them!!! Found them surprisingly light, they'r extremely comfortable to wear, and i am mega tempted to buy more colours! :).
on 1 March 2014
They are different from other ones... I like the style, I am thinking to use with a pair of jeans. I love them
on 29 December 2015
Very comfortable and great colour. They are well-made and the soles feel very durable. The canvas does get a bit dirty easily with the lighter colour.
on 19 April 2015
Everything great, really good price, fast ship! Really happy about it all thanks!
on 3 October 2014
Quick delivery and great product
on 7 July 2015