Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Ring Size: T|Item Display Width: 5|Change

on 20 April 2012
This is my wedding ring, it was exactly what I wanted; plain, robust, affordable.
Palladium does scratch, so it started off with a mirrored look, but now has a slightly soft, cloudy finish due to wear and tear. I don't mind this though, to me it just looks nicely worn, but if you want a permanently shiny ring then do some overtime and go platinum!
on 18 April 2012
In contrary to rumors rolled by jewelers Palladium has all the same major characteristics of Platinum except it is lighter and less expensive. Also Palladium is slightly more resistant to scratches.

I am wearing it for more than a year and I am happy I went with it over Platinum.

If you wanted something what doesnt scratch on your finger then you should consider Titanium. Do your homework before you buy.
on 19 November 2011
Bought this. It was nice but immediately noticed that it started scratching. Now it's all scratched up after only 3 months of (less than frequent) use and I am contemplating getting a new ring. What a waste!
on 21 June 2011
We got this ring as my husband's wedding band. After only 2 months of wearing it, it has major scratches and dents. I've been informed that palladium wears like platinum- smearing rather than scratching, so am suspicious that this is a fake. Am HIGHLY unimpressed with this item. We are not sure about returning it, due to the significance of it being the ring we exchanged but I am not sure it is even the metal it claims to be. I have a £60 silver wedding band that is in much better condition. Poor.
on 17 May 2016
A lovely cut, heavy weighted ring. The finish is flawless and this is an ideal alternative to a white gold wedding band