on 10 August 2014
This book proves Paleo doesn't have to be functional and boring. This book is crammed with tasty and easy-to-make recipes. I tried the Chocolate Smoothie Paleo Style and the Orange and Date Paleo Shake and both were sweet, delicious and very refreshing. I will be making more of these and other recipes in the coming months. Paleo is pretty standard these days but this book succeeds in keeping it fresh.
on 6 August 2014
Great desserts listed in this book. The best part is that they're healthy. You won't feel guilty about eating them, you can have your desserts and still know that you are following the Paleo rules. Highly recommended.
on 19 August 2014
Recently I’ve been considering changing my diet to the healthy paleo diet. I have put off making this change, however, because of my enormous sweet tooth. I know that cavemen didn’t have sugar; so how could I realistically follow the paleo diet and not feel as though I was missing out? This book is the answer! This book offers dozens of delicious sounding dessert recipes that utilize ingredients like fruit and honey to sweeten them. There are even quite a few chocolate desserts! This book will allow me to follow a paleo diet and satisfy my sweet tooth. I’m so happy I found it!
on 11 January 2015